66 - Sealed Arms

The ranking of items is as follow;

Mortal
Earth
Sky
Heaven
Monarch
Emperor
Holy
Divine
True

The MC did not know this yet but I wanted to share this for information purpose and to avoid confusion.

On some instances, Tier-1 to Tier-9 might also correspond to it.

Also, the ranking of bloodline is the same like this. As for the [Arcane], well, I'll just explain it in the near future.

That ranking is just my initial idea, I might make some changes again.

∽∵∽∵∽

Cole sigh. Eight years. It was whole eight years for him to reach his current cultivation stage. It was even with all the buffs and improvement he made along the way.

It's no wonder talent is very important in cultivation, specially for humans who have a very limited life-span. Without it, they won't be able make any improvement unless they were rich and use countless resources.

Also, Cole can't help but feel troubled since he was gone for the whole eight years. Like, what happen to his Beast Tamer League? What about Ricky? There was even that competition held by Five Element Sect from Middle Lands. He miss that good opportunity.

What about Harold and Woodland Elf Clan? He just hope that by the time he get out from this independent space that it still not too late or he will feel very bad if a whole clan got destroyed.

Cole shake his head. No matter how worried he is, it won't solve anything. It will only add mental burden to him, which he didn't need right now.

He immediately tried to clear those unwanted thoughts. What he needed now is to improve himself and get the hell out of here. Maybe then he'll face and try to solve those problems and worries.

Now that he's on Nascent Soul-Stage, he is 98% confident that he could solve the problem outside, along with the factor that his soul strength also improve. In his estimation, his soul strength should be as strong as Fourth-Level of Nascent Soul-Stage.

But before he go outside and make another attempt, he wanted to check first what's the new skill his Messiah Tree's Martial Spirit bring now that he's on another stage.

Without any more delay, he silently cultivated and feel the changes of his Martial Spirit. Much to his relief, it did have another skill as new information enter his mind which is directly simplified by the system;

Blood Realm
Active
With the mystical power of Messiah Tree, defy the law and order and enter the Blood Realm and receive unique inheritance.
[Current : 1 chance]
[Restriction : Can only choose one inheritance but it is not counted if the inheritance choose the host.]
•Can be use on beast that have [Soul Contract] with the host with the same chance as the host.
[Restriction : Can only choose one inheritance but it is not counted if the inheritance choose the target.]
•Can be use indefinitely in a tamed beast with a high-rank bloodline as a key.
[Current : Divine]
[Restriction : Can only access the inheritance of their clan or race. It is not counted if the inheritance choose the target itself.]

Cole was rendered speechless after he read the whole description of the new Martial Spirit Skill.

Blood Realm... This is where beast received their inheritance right? The so called passing their accumulated important knowledge and techniques through bloodline?

Then... This means he can receive the inheritance of beast. Its no wonder it said defy the law and order since he's a human and should no have access to the so called [Blood Realm] in the first place, much less receive one he like.