144 - Accept!

It was the reason why the python beast still insist on growing the spirit vine on his own. He still want to use the True Azure Dragon Fruit to stimulate and evolve his bloodline into real Azure Divine Dragon!

The moment Cole enter this protected land, the massive phyton already set his eyes on him.

At first, he immediately think of killing Cole upon his arrival despite knowing that only those with qualification to recieve the inheritance of the owner of this place could enter here, but split second after thinking that, Divinre appear beside the undeniably beautiful human!

He don't have any other choice but to stop his plan. Despite not a offensive oriented beast, Divinre could still defeat and even kill him just with his cultivation level.

Furthermore, a message enter his head, "I will take one of your True Dragon Fruit!"

The python could only grit its teeth as he don't have any choice but to accept! This is the effect of being weak!

Although he don't really care about the normal dragon fruit as it won't effect much to him, he still treasure those as he intend to sacrifice them, along with the whole spirit vine if the mutated dragon fruit fail to mature. Losing one of the mature dragon fruit further reduce the chance to save the mutated dragon fruit!

Suddenly powerlessly losing one of this property, the dragonic phyton beast already felt vexed and it increase more when he heard that the human intruder even want to take the whole spirit vine away!

Ar first, he don't take it to his heart when the weak human cultivator propose to do an 'fair exchange' with his spirit vine.

It was only after he took out a Holy-Rank Equipment that he take Cole's word seriously.

It is said that Holy-Rank is one the rank of the things that pertain with the Sainthood Realm. In fact, even an entry-level Saint cultivator might not necessarily have corresponding equipment with their current level.

And for a weak Nascent Soul-Stage human cultivator took out a Holy-Rank equipment, it was apparent that his background is not normal. Perhaps he was one of the descendants of one of those powerful sect or family. Although there's almost nothing that could be exchanged by his spirit vine as it bear the fruit for his evolution, it will not hurt him to atleast listen to the other party's preposition.

Kind of interested to the said fair exchange, the dragonic phyton reveal himself and look at Cole.

"My interest is piqued so I'll listen to your so called fair exchange." The green hair man stated. "But if I don't like your offer, I'll revoke the single True Dragon Fruit that I suppose to reward you."

In the end, the reason why the transformed green hair man talk to Cole was to take back the dragon fruit that was originally his!

He was very discontented when Divinre decided by himself to make one of his dragon fruit to reward a possible inheritor of other creature without prior consent.

Now he must take this chance to get it back fair and square!

Slyly, the transformed green haired man gave the all powerful Divinre a glance. When he saw its nonchalant appearance, he subconsciously felt relieved inside.

After Cole heard the cost for his proposal, he pull the Ancient Contract of Damnation back to him as he thought of withdrawing from his own plan. As for the reason why, he can't afford to lose both the rare divine thing in front of him.

Although the mature and well spirit vine could save him several years of waiting for it to grow, he could plant one after he harvest a seed in the dragon fruit.