97 - Treasure Hunter Rat

While waiting for the auction to start, Cole just close his eyes and meditate. He was about to enter the state of nothingness when he felt a person sat beside him.

When he open his eyes, he saw Lilia sat beside him. She retrieve the list of items and look at it. She gave everything item on list a simple glance, her face don't have any kind of reaction. It could easily seen that 'treasures' on the list was anything but rare and important. She only visibly stop when she saw the last on the item, the Heaven-Rank Blue Gold.

"League Leader, if you want any items, just bid and I'll give you money." She said in very casual tone as though she have a great amount of it.

Cole was about the decline the offer when he remember that Lilia was Grand Elder Caira's personal disciple and also a Alchemist herself. She definitely have a good amount of money.

Cole just nodded his head and smile, "Alright."

Before they travel towards the Heavenly Fire Capital City, Lilia refine pills for Beast-Tamer League and most of those have the purity not lower than 80%. Without a doubt, they were very precious. If she sell all of those, she could earn a great amount of money.

It was only then Cole learn just how scary the income of Alchemist. Though this was in the premise that Alchemist have masteted the arts of pill refining as the resources needed for practice was astronomical too, definitely not a normal powerhouse could support.

After Lilia saw check the list, she then gave it to others for them to examine.

"Fellow disciple Cole, may I ask the items that you want to acquire among these?" Ryan ask after he scan the whole list.

Cole answered instantly, "Well, my target in this auction is the the mutant Shadow Rat beast. After I saw the list, I will also bid for..." He pause as he of the other item he'll bid for later.

But Ryan, who ask him, felt a little fear when he heard that Cole wanted the mutant Shadow Rat beast. With the addition of Cole's expertise with soul attack like illusions, that fast Shadow Rat is like a perfect combination for his battle style!

Come to thought of it; while the other party was being lost and occupied inside the illusion, the Shadow Rat will act like an assassin and kill the opponent with one strike! Ahh!!

It was only then he remember that he's actually a beast tamer. Well, because he was defeated by the other party without even summoning his tamed beast, he forgot this certain fact.

Remembering this, it was only normal that he'll bid for a beast with high bloodline.

Cole continue, "I'll also try to bid for all the herbs, the Heaven-Rank Technique, [Wave Collision Slash], and that gram of Heaven-Rank Blue Gold."

With the existence of potionist and alchemist, different kind of herbs are now also very important for him.

As for that Heaven-Rank Sword Technique, it will be given to Ricky who started to walk towards the path of swordsman.

As for that Heaven-Rank Blue Gold, it will be given to the unhatched egg of Golden Duck. Perhaps it might help the eggs growth.

Lilia, who's beside Cole, swear inside her head after she heard his sentence. That was because all in all, his target are eight out of twenty-five! One beast, one technique, one ingredient and five herbs! With the word she said just a while ago, her heart aches for the money he was about to loss!

As for the others, they just nodded their head at him. The items to be auction is nothing in their eyes. It might be very rare in their eyes but for them, those are all normal. The only thing that managed fo arouse their interest is the Heaven-Rank Blue Gold as it was also a rare ingredients even at Eastern Continent. However, when they heard that it was among the items that he wants, the toss aside their plan for bidding. Anyway, they'll just treat this scene as sightseeing.