43 - Surprise

Without any mishap, Bell's and the [Water Spirit Carp] pass the threshold and become a certified [Tier-3 Elemental Beast]. Their size didn't change. The only apparent changes to them was they now had an physical, crystallized body and Cole could now touch them.

The [Water Spirit Carp] looks like they were made from a polished sapphire. Meanwhile, Bell, despite having a affinity of both [Wood] and [Sound], still looks like a miniature human. Maybe the only difference was she looks more like an [Elf] becuase of her unparalleled beauty, despite her size, and her pointed ears.

After the [Heavenly Tribulation] incident, the disciples of Outer-Peak return to whatever they were doing and the activity of the whole peak resume.

Of course, they were curious at what really happen; the cause, as well as the result of the incident. Did someone breakthrough to higher stages? Or perhaps someone from the Wood-Peak cultivated a heaven-defying pills which prompt the [Heaven] to destroy it?

No one could answer them. After all, Elders and disciples alike moved as far as possible from the center of the incident, wanting to avoid the catastrophic [Tribulation]. They didn't manage to spectate the whole incident, they only saw the [Tribulation Phenomenon' Lightning Horned Python]. As for who and what angered the [Heaven], they didn't know.

But that doesn't mean they didn't have an idea where the incident happen. Those with connection with Elders ask what is in that part of the Peak and was answered as the base of new [Beast-Tamer League]. Those disciples then share their knowledge until the name get spread by mouth.

The name [Beast-Tamer League] started to get popular among the whole Wood-Peak.

One by one, they all go the place of incident, crowding the isolated position of [Beast-Tamer League] base.

The Beast-Tamer League Mission:Stage 3, Level 1 Complete.
Processing Reward...
Processing Complete.

Redeem?
<yes><no>

Saying Cole was shocked was understatement. He was just relaxing at the moment as him and his beasts were celebrating for their successful breakthrough, specially with Bell and Pisces—the name he gave to the [Water Spirit Carp], Pis- for the male voice while -ces for the female one—who had a very dangerous, life threatening, breakthrough.

How great this is... I'm just being lazy yet the mission get cleared... Cole started to think of how blessed person he was. He even thought that the [Heaven] love him. Yet when he remembered the [Heavenly Tribulation], he started to thought otherwise, the [Heaven] definitely wanted to eliminate him.

Of course, Cole answered 'yes' in his head. He don't know if the reward will expire if remain unclaim for time, but he was sure as hell won't test it.

+300 System Points

Cole immediately summon his data as he wanted to check all the new information.

User's Name : Cole
Class : Tamer
Profession : ∅
CS : Core Formation Stage (First Level)
Progress : 25.5%
CM : Myriads Beast Soul Branch Technique (Peak-Third Stage), Heavenly Beast God Technique (High-Fifth Stage), Dantian Genesis Cultivation Method (Mid-Third Stage)
Innate : Heavenly Eyes
Skills : Find Loots, Time Heal, Teleportation, Force Blood-Bind, Levitate
Weapon : ∅
Equipment : Summoning Grimoire, Life-Indicator Crystal, Identification Token, League Banner
Martial Spirit : Messiah Tree
Tamed Beast : Fire Lizard (First-Level Tier-3), Armored Demon Treant (First-Level Tier-3), Flower Bell Fairy (First-Level Tier-3), Lightning Illusionist Fox (Fifth-Level Tier-2), Water Spirit Carp (First-Level Tier-3)
Soulbound Beast : Blue Land Turtle (First-Level Tier-3), Grandmist Paratism White Dragon (First-Level Tier-3)
Affiliations : Five Element Sect, Beast-Tamer League