12 - Scarface Bandits

Eight months later, it was now a harvesting season.

The whole village was in good mood, you can even feel a festive aura radiating from the villagers. They were all smiles.

By now, both Cole and Bell was like a celebrity in front of the villagers. Everytime the villagers saw Cole and Bell, they will smile and ask them to eat at their home tonight which he always politely decline.

Cole was now the hunter of the village. Everyday, he will hunt some Wild Beast inside the Dark Forest. However, his hunt sometime can't be consumed by Ricky's family only and so to avoid the food spoilage, the excess was given by the villagers.

At first, he only hunts some boars, sometime later, he even hunt some wolves until finally, he even hunt some tigers. Still, all of them range from Tier 1 to Tier 2 beast.

Cole's cultivation finally reached the peak of Mana Gathering Stage. He recovered, if not exceed, his cultivation now before he died. However, he was still clueless about the process of breakthrough to Core Formation Stage which is why he was still stucked at Mana Gathering at this time.

He can ask them where the city was but he doesn't do it. That is because he likes it here. He even want to stay here and never travel this world. But he dismissed that idea. He knows that he have a brighter future ahead and he won't let it rot here in this village.

One of the reasons Cole didn't want to leave yet was becuase he wants to helps the villagers, especially Ricky's family. He know how hard villagers life is base on the memories of the owner of his current body.

Today was the day the villagers will harvest their crops and this year was special since they have Cole, specifically, Bell. Their expected yield this now was almost doubled, if not more.

Bell released occasionally a Wood Aura which help the crops to grow more both in quantities and qualities. That is why Cole and Bell were like celebrities here.

The villagers even call them the 'village blesser'. Cole can't help bit laughed at the terminology that was given to them. Still, no matter how bad the term was, he was thankful.

Two days later, the harvest was finished. And as expected, their yield was doubled. The whole village can't even express how thankful they was. So as a celebration, for both the harvest and Cole, there was a gathering that will happen tonight. Cole just smiled and nod. He can, at most will stay here for another three days and he will leave along with the caravan that will go to the city. He don't even know if he will come back with them.

So, for him, the party was also a parting party.

Cole now arrived in front of Ricky's home. Unlike the dilapidated house before, the building almost looks new. He even help when Richard renovated the house. There were even some ordinary-looling grass in the house surrounding. Ofcourse it was special since Cole was the one who plants that grass.

Mana Magnet Grass
Description : Helps to attract the surrounding mana.

If not for his Heavenly Eyes, he won't even know that the grass was nothing but special. He also plant some fruit bearing tree and it was still a sapling now.

The door of the house opened and Ricky's figure appear in front of him.

"Brother Cole, your home." Ricky said and smile then also smile too.

The short, malnourished Ricky was now long gone. The figure in front of him now has more meat, and some even muscles, compare to before. He was now eight years old and his height was now on Cole's shoulder.

Cole can't help but felt depressed about this as few years from now, Ricky's height will be the same as him. But Cole doesn't lose hope as he was still fifteen years old this year, and his birthday was next month, so he have some years to developed height.