51 - Gold Duck

From this chapter onwards, the term 'Bending' will be replace by 'Manipulation'.

Free Water Bending — Free Water Manipulation

Cole didn't immediately return to the Wood Peak. He decided to make a stop at the Water Peak and visit where Ricky was staying, and that is the Core Area. Since Ricky was a disciple of Water Peak' very own Peak Master, his cultivation area was the best in the sect.

Cole wanted to do this for him to be able to use [Gate] at Ricky's place.

Master Dew immediately agree when Cole asked him this. Master Dew might not want to say it because he don't want to disrespect Master Timber, but he wanted Cole to change his Peak and transfer to his own. Cole might be Space-type cultivator but it can't deny the fact that he's also talented in Water arts. Just his [Free Water Manipulation] skill was an enough proof of it. Unfortunately, Cole might not said it verbally, he felt that the kid won't change his Peak.

Just like at any other Peak, the Water Peak has an special scenery on its own. If Cole didn't know any better, he will think that the place was a big lake and not a mountain. On the part of the mountain where Cole was currently at, he already saw a three rivers and seven lakes. And given that each peak was a massive place, the Water Peak may still have many numbers of lakes and rivers on its territory.

Cole didn't made any stop. They both rushed at the peak of the mountain. When they arrived there, they could both see that Ricky was immersed from his cultivation. His Martial Spirit, the Water Dragon, was currently on the top of his head and continually swallow the rich Water-Energy in the air. The energy then will get purified by the Martial Spirit which it will transfer to Cole.

Expectating this, it was no wonder that those with Martial Spirit will progress more faster than those who doesn't have. Just the ability to absorb, refine and transfer energy was already a big Boon to cultivators.

After Cole checked Ricky's progress, he knew that Ricky was preparing on his breakthrough to Core Formation-Stage.

"He's having a breakthrough." Master Dew said, joy was very apparent on his voice.

Cole just smile and nod as a response.

"It looks like your visit was a little bit untime. Knowing my disciple, he will absolutely get thrilled if he knew that you visit him personally."

"Yeah. It's a pity." Cole paused. "Since I can't disturb him, I'll be on my way then. But before I leave, can I see his personal quarters?" He asked.

Master Dew contemplated for a moment before he answered, "Sure. Eventhough visiting someone's room without the consent of its tenant was bad, I know for sure that that kid will not get mad at me. On the contrary, he'll definitely get furious if he will know I denied the access of his room to you. That will be a bad news for me." He said a little distress but still started to walk.

Cole smile shyly, "Yeah... He'll do that." and follow Master Dew.

Ricky's status on the Five Element Sect was very special and powerful as he was the personal disciple and personally nurtured by the Peak Master of the Water-Peak. Along with status was great benefits. Ricky's new and top-tier equipment and weapon was a best example of it. Of course, his room was also better. Much better than the room assigned to him at the Wood-Peak. Cole can't help but feel a little jealous but it was immediately toss aside faster than it came.

After he finished his tour at Ricky's abode, Cole immediately said good-bye to Master Dew and return to the Wood-Peak. Although he didn't manage to make a conversation with Ricky, he still achieved his goal and that is he could now open his [Gate] to Ricky's place.