94 - You're Pregnant

The City Lord lost his consciousness.

Cole instantly let him go and teleport himself beside his mother Mira and brother Cold. Instantly, he uses his most powerful healing abilities, [Time Heal].

Fortunately, the injuries of his sister was just inflicted not long ago, reverting her back to full health is easy.

But despite saving the life of his sister, Gino, the Fajardo Family's Second Young Master, still look at him apprehensively. If he didn't see how Cole defeats the City Lord so easily, he might have attack him.

However, instead of feeling annoyed, Cole appreciated him because he could see that Gino do really have genuine feelings for his sister. And most likely, this is not fake since his sister was a lowly servant before. If Gino's feeling is not true, then he won't go as far as saving his sister with his life.

As miraculous as before, his sister was healed in a matter of seconds. However, she didn't wake up but Cole could see that she's alright and just passed out due to fatigue.

After that, his mother, brother and including him sigh in relief and smile trace back into their face. All is well that she's out of peril now.

To dispel the misunderstandings between them, Cole said, "We are Dawn's family. I'm her little brother, she's her mother and also her big brother." He introduced his group.

Gino turn stiff in surprise. It was only then he saw the similarities of Dawn to this group. He could even see the mature appearance of Dawn to her mother. Without a doubt, they're not lying.

As for Mira and Cold, they smile at Gino as acknowledgement. They clearly saw and heard what he did just to protect their daughter and sister, this man is very appropriate for her.

The two look back to Dawn's sleeping figure. Mira asked worriedly, "Why is she not awake?"

"Don't worry, her body is alright. She's just recovering from spirit fatigue." He reassured.

[Time Heal] is a very powerful recovery technique that turn back time of the target to their perfect state. However, it was apparent that although his sister was in the perfect state before, she's mentally fatigued.

When the time turned back, her mental health didn't turn healthy because in the first place, it was already tired. If Cole want to recover her spirit state too, he have to continue using [Time Heal] for the long time, which is not cost effective, after all, recovery of mental fatigue was as simple as sleeping.

Mira sigh with great relief. Even now, she still can't believe what's happening and great part of her told that everything was just a dream. However, even if he pinch herself to death, she can't wake up from this beautiful dream. This only means that everything is real, that her youngest son truly turn incredible and make their family one again...

It was only a pity that her husband can't see all of this anymore...

Mira smile genuinely but her eyes looks very deep, sad...

"That's good," she said as she hold her daughter tightly.

Cole smile widely before he look at Gino who also have various degree of injuries. He simply casted Bell's [Heal Pulse] to heal him.

He also gave a casual glance the Patriarch of Fajardo Family and the Elders.

He then look at the City Lord's charred body. Beside him was his wife who's currently attending him, feeding him recovery pills and added a simple clothe as the one he worn was fried to dust.

Cole could see that she did all this with trembling hands.

As for their third daughter, she was currently behind his mother, trying to make herself as small as possible.