62 - Bountiful Harvest

Cyclone Mushroom, Pentacolored Flower, Mind Calming Grass, Understanding Tea... Even some very strange plants and fruits like Wailing Face Fruit, Strange Arm Tubers, Hair Roots...

After more or less two days, Cole and Celia almost plunder all the available natural resources of Flowerhead Forest clean.

Fortunately, after the first day of their ransacking, it struck them that the available space of [Inner World] was limited, as well as its available surrounding energy. Or else, they could really plunder all the resources clean.

Time will come and their space will get tight and in case the number of creatures and plant inside exceed the supply of energy, problem will arise like stunted growth of plants and herbs due to lack of energy. And so, they decided that they will only grow much more important plants and herbs.

Still, eventhough they become picky in their harvesting, Cole can't hide the satisfied expression on his face when he check the whole [Inner World] that was now full of green. Well, except for those creepy plants that Celia deemed very important and rare... Nevertheless, the [Inner World] now had big improvement. Winds are now blowing inside due to the Cyclone Mushroom, it was now more easier to calm oneself and enter meditative state due to Mind Calming Grass, and so on... Just those plants and herbs was enough reward for all of their effort.

And while there at it, they also harvest the beast cores of those fallen beast in different part of the forest, and they only targeted those Tier-3 Beast. All in all, they harvest a total of 36 Beast Cores with different levels, a big number of Essence Orbs and beast parts like claw, fur, fang, and so on.

Only, since they were in coma due to drained soul energy, the Soul Jade Bangle can't absorb any. Luckily, when Cole check the current amount of soul energy in the artifact, he was sure that it was enough for him to form another three soul branch. He absorb third of it and now his [Soul Sea] had the same size of a lake.

After some time, he floated back down and Celia immediately appear in front of him. She stretched out her arms and show Cole the two items that she deem the most precious of their current harvest; a branch that looks like a bird claw and was quite warm when being held and a nail size, purple tuber.

Vermillion Tree Branch [Holy-Rank]
Vitality Left : 13%

Purple Ginseng [Emperor-Rank]
Vitality Left : 45%

It was the first Emperor and Holy-Rank items that Cole saw. He didn't know yet the different rank of items but base on Celia's word, these two items is most likely a higher rank.

Unluckily, eventhough he could see the name of the items, he didn't know the true value of them. It was like a gold mine found by a caveman. However, base on Celia's gestures, this two was definitely a great treasure. Something that pass the Divine Dragon's eyes is definitely not ordinary.

"Do you know this two items?" Cole asked Celia.

Celia nodded, "Of course, these two items is definitely a treasure." She picked the tree branch and said, "This one is a branch of the Holy Tree called Vermillion Tree. It bears a called Vermillion Fruit which oftenly seen with a flying Vermillion Bird phenomenon, thus, the name. Vermillion Fruit has many uses but the most known of all is that it could assist cultivator and other creatures alike to breakthrough into Saint-Stage."

"Saint-Stage?" Cole didn't know how long before he could reach the stage of Saints but it really surprised him that this bird claw shaped branch has that great use. He can't help and feel very excited.

Celia nodded again, "Yep, Saint-Stage. For us Beast Race, Saint-Stage is after our Tier-9 Stage. I don't know what it is called by humans but I'm pretty sure that they're all much the same." She pased and look at the branch, "However, since Vermillion Fruit was a fire-type item, it was only best for those with affinity with fire and will give them a 70% chance to breakthrough. If for the others, it could only aid them with 40% at best and 10% for worst."