5 - Dark Forest

The whole Stone Forest town is in uproar! Someone just overcome the Heavenly Retribution which means another powerhouse has been born. Overcoming Heavenly Retribution means someone breakthrough to Nascent Soul Stage! If they can find that master it will be advantage for them.

The City Lord's House
"Dave, I want you to go and find that master and promise him riches beyond belief. We must have him on our side." The City Lord command.

"Yes, master."

The Carmelo Clan
"Someone overcome a Heavenly Retribution, Patriarch. If that person succeed then me must have him to our side." one of the elder in the room voiced out his opinion. All of the people also nod their head for approval.

"You're right, second elder. That person will tip the balance of this City. If we can convince him to our side then it is good but if he's not, we must eliminate him!" the Patriarch answered. All of the elder nod their head for approval. "We will send Nick to find and convince that master. Give him this command."

"Yes Patriarch." All of the elder answered.

All of the clan has the same happenings, they must find that master and convince him to their side, if not, eliminate him!

Meanwhile, Cole open his eyes after sometime. A grimoire appear in front of him and show his data.

Players Name : Cole
Level : 2
Class : Tamer
Status : Healthy
Exp : 0/1000
Health : 710
Energy : 510
Tamed Beast : <none>
Soulbound Beast : Blue Land Turtle (Lv2)
Weapon : Summoning Grimoire
Equipment : <none>
Skills : <none>
Innate : Heavenly Eyes
Martial Spirit : Messiah Tree
Cultivation Method : Myriads Beast Soul Branch Method (Stg1), Heavenly Beast God Method

Heavenly Eyes
Description : The heaven blessed your eye. You can now see information of all things. Living entities can only be identified three stage higher than the user.

Messiah Tree
Description : Martial Spirit is a spirit of other entities and things given to you from the heaven. Messiah Tree doubles the effect of Myriads Beast Soul Branch. Beast won't have bottlenecks if connected by the tree.

Myriads Beast Soul Branch Cultivation Method
Stage : First
Effect : Ten available soul contract [+10]

Cole feel confused, his data change again. Change in the way he doesn't know. And since when his Myriads Beast Soul Branch Cultivation Method reach first stage? Even his HP and Energy increased. But Cole doesn't know that his soul, and also his body, has also been nourished by the Heavens Aura.

It must be a new update, Cole said to his head. Suddenly, a screen appear in front of him.

Summoning Grimoire rank up!

Weapon Name : Summoning Grimore
Weapon Rank : Heaven
Potential : Arcane
Affinity : Space
Weapon Skills : Soul Contract, Soul Synchronization, Beast Summon/Retract, Inner World, Gate, Cultivation Space, Heaven's Ritual.

Inner World
Description : A world inside of the grimoire. This is the place where contract and soulbound beast will be stored.

Gate
Description : Creates a spatial gate and travel from one place to another. Gate can only be open to place the user has been too. Using gate will consume 100 energy per use.

Cultivation Space
Description : Creates a isolated space. Time is two times slower inside of space. Creating space will consume 2000 energy per use.

Heaven's Ritual
Description : Communicate with the Heavens will and request a martial spirit. Has 10% success rate. 10000 energy will be consume per use.

After Cole check all the updates, he began to survey his surrounding. However, there is nothing wrong in his surroundings! It was as if the Heavenly Retribution never happen. It was miraculous! Of course, Cole didn't even know what happen becuase his brain shut down so he was not confuse.

Cole started to enter the forest. Hours later, people starts to appear where Cole face the Heaven's Retribution. However, those people found no one then one by one they also enter the forest.

The bush on the left side of Cole suddenly rustle and a haired rabbit appear. The rabbit stop and look at Cole while when Cole look at the rabbit a screen with strings of data appear.

Species Name : Long Fur Rabbit
Level : 5
Affinity : none
Type : Beast
Rank : Common
Description : A common rabbit that can be found on every forest.

"Affinity must be the type of the beast." Cole conclude to himself. "This kind of beast must be also at the bottom of the food chain. It doesn't even start a fight or run when seeing a stranger." Cole added then a mutter an incantation, "Summon."

A small magic circle appear and a blue color turtle appear. The turtle look at its surrounding and lock its gaze at the rabbit. The rabbit's body twitch, it feel threatened. It looks on the right side abd started to run. That rabbit wasn't good at anything but at running, its slightly fast!

When Cole saw the rabbit ran he gave a command to his turtle, "Earth Tremor!"

The turtle float in the air then slam it's body to the ground. The ground started to shake as if there is a weak earthquake. The rabbit didn't expect the ground to suddenly shake, it cause him to stop running and find his balance but that what Cole wanted to happen.

"One Void Bullet!" Cole give his command. A small round dark blue thing appear at the front of the turtle. The turtle aim at the rabbit and shot. That bullet was fast as if it was shot by the gun that the rabbit doesn't even have a time to react.

Long Fur Rabbit defeated!
+500 exp

An aura appear at the body of dead rabbit and fuse with Cole's and the turtle. After the aura disappear, number +250 appear both Cole and the Blue Land Turtle's body. They shared the exp.

Cole expected that to happen but he also expecting that the body of the rabbit will disappear and be replaced by the loot but it doesn't happen. Cole is puzzled.

"Where is the loot? Its supposed to appear after the fight. How can I find the loot?" As if responding to Cole's complain, the body of the rabbit started to glow for a second and replaced by number of things.

"You have learned the skill 'Find Loots.'"

Find Loots
Description : The spell to replace the body of defeated enemies with loots.

"Oh, I didn't know that." Cole mutter to himself. "If I defeat the enemies, I should say the spell 'Find Loots' before the loots will appear and if I dont do that it will remain as the dead body." he conclude.

Cole walks to the place where loot was placed. He look at it and a screen appear with the strings of words.

Found Loots.
+1 Meat Essense
+1 Blood Essence
+1 Bone Essence

Meat Essence
Rank : Mortal
Description : The essence of all the meat of the body. This can be used to strengthen the body of Body Tempering Stage Cultivator or tier 1 beasts.

Blood Essence
Rank : Mortal
Description : The essence of the blood of the body. This can be used to strengthen the blood of Body Tempering Stage Cultivator or tier 1 beasts.

Bone Essence
Rank : Mortal
Description : The essence of the bone of the body. This can be used to strengthen the bone of Body Tempering Stage Cultivator or tier 1 beasts.

Cole saw pink, red, white small orbs which correspond the meat, blood, bone essence respectively.

Cole holds the essences in his hand and ask, " Where should I put this thing?" and a screen appeared again.

User's things can be put on the Summoning Grimoire's Inner World.

Cole think and the things vanish and when he look at the Inner World, three round things appear beside the Messiah Tree. After it was all done, Cole and the turtle resume their leveling up journey.