125 - Zombie Puppet

Suprisingly, besides the fact that it has a murky eyes, the corpse puppet that came out of the coffin looks no different from a normal human cultivator. In fact, it was even garb with clothes the same as the fainted man.

The moment it came out, it launch itself towards the second iceberg, its fist was tightly clenched and murky green aura covers it.

Then, Cole saw that the man enclosed in the other iceberg is also emiting with the same murky green aura, which definitely the so called Corpse-Energy. He knew that the other man had already regain his consciousness and was trying to control the corpse puppet remotely to free himself from the iceberg.

Eventhough he was covered with powerful protective barrier, the terrifying cold temperature seeps inside the barrier which also froze the young man into ice sculpture.

It was unfortunate that the young man regain consciousness and use his own Energy to cover and protect himself from the cold temperature and use the corpse puppet, which definitely more powerful than its Master, to extricate himself out of the ice.

Seeing this, Cole could tell that the cultivator of Corpse Refining Sect is helpless in this situation without his corpse puppet. Which means that he don't to worry about the demonic cultivator as long as he take care of the corpse puppet.

Knowing that the Corpse-Energy can damage vitality when inflicted with wounds, it should be best to deal with the corpse puppet in the distance.

The most pressing matter was to stop the corpse puppet first from shattering the ice that freeze the other man.

Immediately, he activates [Soul Mimicry] and use Groot's [Wood's Constrict]. Unexpectedly, the moment he activates the said skill, his other skill [Plant Growth Acceleration Technique] and Immortal Purity True Phoenix reacts at the same time and send their own energy to aid his casted technique.

At the same time, he could clearly felt the crisscrossed roots underground. He could even felt its different distinct characteristics. He chose the most suitable kind before he injected the three different techniques, making the roots wriggled and immediately wildly grow with the nourishment.

With the huge amount of Energy inserted in the root, its stimulation was very fast and the root grows more faster than the speed of the corpse puppet. Finally, when the corpse puppet only have one meter remaining distance to the block of ice that encase its master, the roots that resemble a wood dragon broke out of the dragon and tangles the corpse puppet!

"Rooar!" Feeling the obstruction, the corpse puppet surprisingly release an animalistic cry which is quite intimidating.

Then, little different but still Corpse-Energy was released by its body which immediately try to kill the roots that tangles it. However, since the roots is being injected continuously by Cole with his skills, the roots didn't die. In fact, since the roots is injected with the Life-Energy, Force and Essence from True Phoenix Flame, the roots had more tenacity than normal and its resistance to Corpse-Energy is abnormally high.

Still, eventhough the roots that constrict the corpse puppet don't die with the corruption of Corpse-Energy, the latter still have its extraordinary strength. In fact, the corpse puppet can use 100%, or even more than that, of its strength since its don't have a problem of muscle damage and straining. It was the most scariest characteristic of moving corpse–it can't feel pain.

Cole already feel that the group of roots strangling the corpse puppet nearing to snapped.

"Master, the only weakness of corpse puppet is its brain. Even crushing its heart won't have any effect." Baldy reminded inside his Sea of Consciousness.