53 - Flowerhead Forest

Next day, Cole woke up feeling refreshed. Sleep was not something a cultivator like him at Core Formation-Stage needed but he still do it because of his habit from Earth. But eventhough it brought nothing significant to others, it doesn't mean it was the same with Cole. In fact, sleep was something beneficial for him. For instance, his [Soul Sea] who only have a size of a pond after his breakthrough now was nearing with the same size of a lake. It was like sleep was the charger of his [Soul Sea].

Feeling extra moved and motivated because of his progress from sleeping, Cole summon Celia as they have the task of exploring the Flowerhead Forest today.

The Red Skull Bandit group had their own special route in the Flowerhead Forest. This may be one of the reasons they didn't get affected by the forest bizarre effect, this special route. It was like the bandit group and the forest had an agreement that as long as they use that route, they won't be afflicted of growing flower in their head.

Of course, even if he knew that route as if it was the back of his hands from Fernando's stolen memories, he won't dare to use that route or it will affect his overall plan.

Since he don't have the strength to counter the group in face to face fight, he have to use a different approach. The approach he thought that was most effective with their situation was by attacking them by one, surprise blow that is enough to damage their overall capacity.

So if he start attacking them now one by one, that will raise the group's guard and it will make more harder to eliminate that bandit group.

Cole share this great plan of his to assistant Celia. The little girl just nod but didn't answer and smile mischievously, as if she has her plan of her own but didn't have a plan of sharing to Cole. Cole just shrug it off. No matter it was, he knew that it will bring him no harm but quite the opposite instead. That's how high his trust to Celia.

Since he already have an opening point of his [Gate] to the Flowerhead Forest, he didn't have to waste a number of days just to reach the place. He scan Fernando's memories about the Flowerhead Forest and he find the most appropriate place for them to start. It was on the edge of the forest that was quite far from its main entrance and bandit group's secret route. It was the most appropriate starting place for them.

Cole summon his [Summoning Grimoire] and chanted while thinking of the place, "[Gate]." Thei scenery of their front blurred for a second chaotically before it stabilize.

Celia didn't wait for his signal and jump first at the portal. Cole smile as he thought that Celia was more eager to explore the forest than him. He just shrugged it off. Celia is a [Dragon] and as far as he knew, [Dragons], as the King of the beast, love brutality more than anything. And her being coop-up inside the [Inner World] always was a like a wolf with a muzzle, depriving them from showing their true nature.

Cole follow Celia and enter the portal too. What greeted him was the familiar scenery of the edge of Flowerhead Forest. Cole smile of how convenient the combination of Celia's [Soul Search] and [Summoning Grimoire]'s [Gate]. It gave him endless prospects and possibilities.

"Here we are..." Cole breathlessly said while looking at the periphery of the Flowerhead Forest.

Celia rolled her eyes at his reaction, "Everywhere we go, it's a forest. Yet, your still amaze at the sight of clusters of trees... You're not sick yet because I am." she said in her head. She then glared at the tree as if she want to murder it down to its roots...

"All right, before we go inside, I just want to remind you that do not attack any creatures with flower in their heads." Cole said with seriousness.

Base on Fernando's memories, any creatures with a flower in their head inside the forest won't attack anyone they see in their own accord. But if someone attack any creatures with flower in their head, they'll be besiege by them until they die or if they got out of the forest. Also, they will also attack anyone who trespass a certain area of the forest. The most begrudgingly of it, there was no any signs of warning of this area. So most of the time, those who decided to walk much deeper in the forest were killed just because they set their foot in that area. They died with so much injustice.