𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙥𝙩. 𝟮

Third Person POV:
After what felt like an eternity the operation theatre's light turned off which meant that they were done with the operation.

Jeongguk's heartbeat spiked up, nervous and terrified of what the doctor would say he kept sitting glued to his seat, mind filled with the worst scenarios possible.

Jimin approached the doctor and they were whispering among themselves when Jimin shriek shook the Ravenette out of his trance. He whipped his head in their direction and saw a smile plastered to Jimin's face which diminished just as soon as it came.

Hurriedly, he got up from his seat and with wobbly legs stood next to them. "Is he going to be alright?" he asked in a throaty voice indicating that he had been crying.

The doctor stated, "We tried our best Mr.Jeon and even though the tumor has been removed I cannot guarantee if he's going to make it through with his memories intact or make it through at all...we shouldn't lose hope." Jeongguk took a shaky breath.

"He is in a coma at the moment and he will be kept under strict supervision just in case his health declines. Please all hope is not lost so try to do your best." He left with a pat to the two boys' shoulders.

Jeongguk didn't know what to feel and he stood there without moving as Jimin's soft sniffles resonated in the empty corridor.

2 weeks.

Taehyung had been in a coma for 2 weeks and Jeongguk made sure not to leave him alone for more than a fee minutes.

Taehyung laid in his personal room with various wires and machines attached to him and the monotonous sound of his heartbeat reverberating inside the room was the only thing that kept Jeongguk going on.

Taehyung looked as peaceful and ethereal as ever, he had gotten thinner because all he would be fed was semi-solids through the pipe inserted in his throat. His head bandaged as the scar from the surgery healed.

Taehyung's parents, Jeongguk's parents, Jimin, Yoongi and even Hoseok and his girlfriend would come by a few times everyday when they could so that the Ravenette could freshen up and have his meals which he rarely did.

"I love you Tae, please baby, be strong for me, please wake up my petal." He sobbed yet again.

It was around 3 a.m. and Jeongguk couldn't fall asleep, how could he when his boyfriend was in such a state? He rubbed the Blonde's cold palms in between his warm ones placing a kiss on top of his knuckles as a tear fell onto his hand.

"I read your diary, the whole diary...I've been trying so hard to remember but i can't. I can't and I hate it so much. I want to remember those memories but all I can manage are small glimpses and fuck-even though they're gone as soon as they come I still treasure them." He spoke softly.

Continuing, "Please my petal, my angel, wake up...I want to relive those memories with you. I can't lose you please just wake up and I swear-I swear I will make it up to you. Please I love you so fucking much." He cried out, his whole body shaking because he was sobbing uncontrollably.

At that moment he felt something move. He stilled, eyes blown wide as he stuttered incoherently.

He stared at Taehyung's face and saw his beautiful brown orbs for the first time in weeks, tears glistening in them. He gasped in disbelief, "Taehyung! Oh my God!" He pressed the button on the side, "THE NURSE THE DOCTOR WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY-AH?!"

He shrieked as he felt a delicate grip on his hand, Taehyung's hand clutching his with all the power he could muster he whispered, "Give me some water."

Jeongguk would've missed it if it wasn't for the silent room. Disoriented, he pored out the water in a glass and helped Taehyung sip from it. He placed the glass back and stared at the other with the same shocked expression making Taehyung crack a small tired smile.

"You're awake-you're actually awake-or it's just my imagination-? You're really really awake-" Jeongguk was shut up by Taehyung who placed his lips on the other's.

Just for a moment, Jeongguk sighed and Taehyung pulled away because of the food pipe still inserted in his throat making it hard for him to move.

The nurse came inside the next moment as she gave Taehyung a dose of painkillers and informed that the doctor will be there at 7 in the morning. With that she left the two lovers.

Taehyung spoke, his voice barely audible and it was visible that he found it hard to speak but Jeongguk didn't interrupt as he sat next to him on his bed, "I-I heard what you said-about memories-I-", he coughed, wincing at the pain and the older rubbed his back soothingly.

"Baby you should sleep, you need all the rest you can get we can talk later. I'm just so glad to have you back." He said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead and helped him lie down.

Taehyung had other plans so he again clasped the Ravenette's hands and pulled him down, clear sign that he wanted Jeongguk to sleep next to him.

He was about to protest but he couldn't deny his boyfriend and after managing and successfully not getting tangled into the various wires, he laid next to the other. It didn't take the two long to fall alseep in each other's embrace.

The doctor came exactly at the time the nurse had mentioned and after administering Taehyung's condition, he concluded that he may leave the hospital in a week's time.

Now with considerably less wires and no food pipe clogging his throat, he finally said, "I missed you so much Gukkie. I thought-I thought I would never wake up..." Tears just about to fall, Jeongguk who had taken his place next to him as soon as the doctor left snuggled him and said "I'm still here angel, you're fine-we both are. I love you so much Kim Taehyung. I never thought I could live anyone as much as I love you."

Taehyung chuckled, his tear streaked cheeks blushing a bright red. "I love you so much Jeon Jeongguk...for eternity."

"And I love you Kim Taehyung...for eternity." He said as he captured Taehyung's lips in a sweet kiss.

•••
~•Hi!The Epilogue has been uploaded!
Please Vote, comment and share.
I love you all.•~