𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Taehyung's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, indicating it was time for the start of another crappy year of college. With a bit of groaning and stretching I finally got out of the bed and squinted my eyes, looking for the one I shared the dorm with.

I could here the shower running, which meant that Jeongguk hadn't left yet. I hadn't even fully woken up when the shower was turned off and Jeongguk walked with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist and his abs on full display and tiny water droplets shining.

I gawked at him and gulped when I realised that I was staring, he didn't notice.

Even though it felt like my heart would explode, I strutted inside the bathroom with my clothes in my hands.

After closing the door rather loudly I placed one of my hands on my chest to calm my rapid heartbeat.

I can't even look at him without feeling like my heart wouldn't jump out of my chest and now I'm supposed to be living under the same fucking roof as him. Fuck my life.

After having a warm shower I got out and realised that Jeongguk had left already. I heaved a deep sigh and giving myself yet another pep talk got ready, I took my pills and made way towards the campus not forgetting my keys like I mostly do.

I was on my way to my first class when I heard Jimin shout out my name. Turning around I saw him running in my direction and his shirt buttoned in a weird way.

He came to a stop just a few steps away from me and was gasping for air with his face red as a tomato, even though I was feeling like shit, I couldn't hold my laugh after seeing his appearance.

"You look like you just ran a marathon. Did you wake up late or were you upto something with Yoongi hyung?" I commented with a playful smirk.

"You bitch, no I wasn't with him --- my alarm didn't ring and that's why I'm late." He narrowed his eyes, glaring at me.

I just laughed and slung an arm around my best friend and started in the direction of our class. We were just outside the class when my eyes fell on none other than Jeongguk who was making out with Lisa against the wall just beside the class door.

I halted and my eyes started watering and because of me coming to a stop Jimin stopped too, turning his face in the direction my eyes were fixated. He let out an audible gasp turning towards me in disbelief and hurt.

"That's--- that's--- Is it Jeongguk!?" Jimin looked as if he's seen a ghost.

"Yeah--- that's Jeongguk..." I wanted to tell him about the other being my roommate but I stopped. I didn't want him to be sorry for me.

"And what else!? I know you wanna say something so spill it out already."

"I---Jeongguk--- we are dormmates! And I have no fucking idea what to do about it." I croaked.

"And you know what hurts more? He doesn't remember me. What they told us was real, our Jeonggukie has changed and I can't--- we can't do anything about it."

"Oh Tae... I'm sorry I'm so so sorry Taebear, I can't do anything about it." Jimin hugged me and we didn't move until hearing the bell ring.

I sniffled and broke the hug and saw Jimin looking at me with pity. I just smiled sadly, took his hand and strode inside the class.

Our first class was of music. Our classroom was a round room with the seats on one end and the teacher's table on the other end. We had space in the middle for playing instruments which were kept at different places around the room, there was also a huge piano at one corner.

It was surprising that Jeongguk too had taken music because he was supposed to be doing business studies. Don't ask me why I know that, I did my research and no I absolutely did not bribe the receptionist for his schedule.

" 'Morning class. We have a new student here and I want you to make him feel welcome. Jeongguk, do you want to introduce yourself?" Mr. Choi, our professor said looking a bit too cheery in comparison to the morning.

Jeongguk doesn't say anything, just looks up and waves his hand.

"Okay... So let's start with our first class. This semester is going to be a tough one, especially the first half...." And I zoned out after listening for about 5 seconds and stared outside.

I focused again and realised that Mr. Choi was already done with most of his lecture.

"...and as for your project that's going to hold about 50 percent of your final marks--- you have to compose a song with the partner I'm going to assign--- you have to write the lyrics, compose the background music and all that is required. You'll all be presenting the finished songs in the auditorium after a time of 3 months. I hope every one is clear?"

The whispering of others started as soon as sir said that. Someone behind me whispered, "I hope I get paired with that new guy. You know he's here for 3 days and has already hooked up with atleast 4 or 5 people?"

The other one said in reply,"I also heard that's he's a bi and damn have you seen his body--- who wouldn't want to get in bed with him?" And then those two started giggling which just pissed me off even more.

"...and Jeongguk you are going to be partnered with Mr. Taehyung. He's one of my best students and I hope you two become friends."

Hearing that, I think my heart stopped beating and with wide eyes I turned towards Jeongguk who was looking into in my direction intensely.

I guess my expression was so terrified that Jihyo who was sitting on my other side chuckled, "He's not that bad Tae, I think. Don't worry but, he won't bite you."

"That's not what I'm scared about, it's just...nevermind." I replied glumly.

At that exact time the bell rang and the crowd dispersed. I called out to Jeongguk but ignoring me he went on and I ran behind, holding his forearm trying to catch his attention.

He turned around and scowled, "What do you want? Don't you have enough sense that when someone ignores you, you leave them the fuck alone?"

"I- I just wanted to ask you--- when are you free, so that we can work on the project?" I stuttered.

Glaring at me he hissed, "I do not want to work with you. I don't care about the fucking project so leave me the fuck alone."

Just then, Jimin came by my side and looking angry, he pointed at Jeongguk and said, "I don't care who the fuck you are but you have no right to talk to him like that, get it?"

"What are you gonna do huh? You can barely look at me in the eyes." Jeongguk mocked.

"You bitch---" I interrupted before things got heated up and while trying to pull Jimin off of Jeongguk I saw him wince and hold his head.

He strode off in the other direction and not paying much attention to him Jimin and I went towards the next class.

This is going to be a very long day.

•••

~• Sorry for a very late update. I hope you like this chap... •~

 •~