𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

"What-are you sure?" Jeongguk stammered. He hadn't expected Taehyung to be so straightforward.

Taehyung hums against his throat as he leaves another wet kiss on his adam's apple. His hands entangling in the other's locks.

Jeongguk pulls him extremely close to him leaving no space, "Look at me." He utters, "I asked you to look at me Taehyung." He repeats, more firmly this time. And the way he says it, the blonde can't help but comply.

"Are you really sure?" He asks again, gazing in Taehyung's eyes to look for any uncertainty or doubt  and when he finds none, captures the other's lips in a heated kiss.

Taehyung kisses back with the same vigour, his hands roaming the on Jeongguk's torso, gasping as he bites his lips asking for permission.

A moan leaves his mouth as Jeongguk's tongue roams the deep cavern. In a hurry, he pulls away, discarding Jeongguk's shirt who smirks at the eagerness.

Taehyung's shirt joins it too as Jeongguk latches onto his neck, sucking and biting, "So eager baby...can't wait to feel you around my cock." Taehyung purrs at his words. 

They kiss hungrily, not able to get enough of wach other as Jeongguk pulls down Taehyung's pants and boxers. Taking his shaft in his hands and pumps it as the blonde shivers at the cold touch on his already sensitive member.

"Ah-don't-don't tease Gukkie." He mewls as Jeongguk blows lightly onto his puckered hole. Arching his back as the older licks him down there.

He lifts his head up, placing his three fingers on Taehyung's mouth and demands, "Suck." And he shyly licks his fingers and then softly sucks on them, his cheeks a blazing red.

He removes his lips with a pop as Jeongguk once again kisses him and praises, "Such a good boy for me."

He inserts his coated finger into the blonde's hole whose features contort into that of pain and pleasure, moaning loudly, "Ah-fuck, feels so good."

Jeongguk smirks as he pumps his hole, inserting another finger and then the third one too making Taehyung cry at the stretch, "Guk-Gukkie, I want to feel you-want to feel your cock deep inside me-please, fuck please." He begs.

"Yes baby, you'll get what you want." He murmers against Taehyung's soft suntanned skin.

Pulling down his boxers he spits onto his hands, pumping his shaft a few times as Taehyung takes a sharp breath.

He gets up to get a condom when Taehyung holds his hand and whispers, "You don't need them Guk." He smiles at him, a shy almost embarrassed smile, "You're the only one I have ever been intimate with. You have been the only one."

Jeongguk feels a shiver run up his spine as he looks at Taehyung with a loving gaze, his eyes glossy, "I-I'm sorry." He utters and the blonde places his index finger on his lips, not letting him continue, "You have nothing to apologise for baby. Nothing at all."

And Jeongguk-he hugs him tightly, pulling him as close as he can and softly kisses his face then his neck and then throat. He says, "I love you, so much. Let me take care of you tonight." Taehyung smiles at the older's honest confession.

He lowers Taehyung onto the mattress softly as he slides his member into the younger's hole, trying to be as careful as he can be.

Taehyung sobs at the stretch, feeling full as Jeongguk kisses his tears away, murmuring soothing words.

He pushes himself deeper when Taehyung gives his permission, pushing all the way inside and grunts, "So fucking tight."

At first he goes slowly, letting Taehyung adjust to his size but as Taehyung's moans get louder he find it hard to not lose control.