𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

"Because I fucking like you, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung thought he had heard wrong. His eyes widened as he felt Jeongguk's hot breath on his lips, no space between their bodies.

"I have liked you since the day I first saw you." He whispered.

They were in a park and there was just a random passerby but no one glanced at them more than once.

"What---what?" The blonde stammered.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk to you when we first met and I'm sorry for not confessing earlier. I just---you make me go crazy, but in a good way." He rambled on, "I really really like you in a 'more than friends' way and I would never lie about my feelings to you."

Jeongguk realised that what he was saying sounded like gibberish and a light shade of red tainted his ears and neck, "I'm sorry, I'm not making any sense, am I?"

He was nervous as fuck because never in the life that he remembered, he had ever confessed his feelings to another person.

Taehyung stared at him, eyes shining yet brimmed with tears as a dazzling boxy smile made way to his lips, "I---"

Instead of completing his sentence he tangled his hand in Jeongguk's hair and placed his lips on the other's, locking them into a deep passionate kiss.

And for the first time in 3 years he felt---complete. Jeongguk smiled in the kiss as Taehyung traced his lips with his tongue.They stood there, under the dim light kissing each other sweetly.

Taehyung broke the kiss, breathing heavily and pressed his forehead against Jeongguk's. The ravenette whispered, "I take that you like me too then?"

"Yes, I do." Taehyung replied softly. "I really really do." I love you more than you know.

"Then please be my boyfriend?" He asked, reluctantly.

Taehyung chuckled through his tears, "I'd love that idiot."

Jeongguk grinned widely, he couldn't believe that Taehyung actually had feelings for him too and now he could call this beautiful male his boyfriend.

Taehyung hugged Jeongguk tightly, hiding his face in the older's neck as he started sobbing softly.

Jeongguk held his waist, raising an eyebrow he asked, "Don't cry, why are you crying?"

Taehyung didn't reply for a few seconds---the only sound being of his soft sniffles. He croaked, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I lied to you, I---I was scared."

Jeongguk pulled away a bit, still holding the blonde and asked him in a whisper, "What are you talking about?" He had a feeling that it was related to the dreams he had.

His heart thudded loudly, anticipating what ever Taehyung was about to tell him.

"I think we should go back to the dorms." The blonde said, biting his lip. Jeongguk nodded.

As they went none of them said anything, slowly and hesitantly Taehyung took hold of Jeonguk's hand, intertwining their fingers.