𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Third Person POV:

It's been a week since Jeongguk started helping Taehyung with the project and Taehyung was thankful for even that little bit of interaction and time he got to spend with the ravenette even if not the way he wanted.

Currently, Jeongguk was sitting in a lecture which he had no interest in listening. So, he had his phone under the desk and was busy scrolling through. A piece of chalk hits him making him look up.

"Care to explain what you find so interesting under the table that you aren't paying attention Mr. Jeon?", the professor remarked staring in his direction.

"Nothing at all sir." He replied and just as he did, the bell rang signalling that the class was finally over.

Jeongguk's phone vibrated; a new message from Lisa.

I have something for you baby ;)
Come soon, I'm waiting...

Jeongguk rolled his eyes reading the text but replied in affirmative.

He was on his way out to Lisa's appartment when Taehyung came and tapped him ln his shoulder.

"Hey Jeongguk!" Taehyung chimed, his hair dishevelled because of the wind.

"Oh hi. Why did you stop me?" The other asked.

Taehyung's cheeks were covered in a light blush, "Do you want to go out with me--- like to get something to eat? We can work on the song too...that is if you want to."

Seeing the puppy-like look that Taehyung was giving the older, he knew he was a goner. He had forgotten about Lisa the moment the younger stopped him and without wasting a moment he nodded with a wide grin.

"Okay cool! Let's go." Taehyung's cheered. He was about to hold Jeongguk's hand but when he realized what he was about to do, he looked away with a gulp.

They walked towards the cafe close to their University. Entering they took a booth in the corner facing the window.

A waitress approached them and greeted politely.

"I'll have a bowl of japchae and a coke please." Taehyung ordered.

"What about you Jeongguk?" Taehyung asked looking at the other expectantly.

"Uh...I'll have a glass of mixed fruit juice I'm not really hungry." Jeongguk said.

Just as the waitress was about the walk away Taehyung stopped her.

"Wait! Make sure that the juice doesn't have pineapple, my friend is allergic to it. Thank you."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, "How did you know that I am allergic to pineapples?"

Taehyung shrugged, "I've seen you avoid it like a plague in the canteen so I figured."

He was glad that he was able to cover up his slip with a plausible excuse.

Jeongguk took out a notebook and said, "I came up with a few lines in class today and and I think that they fit the song's theme. Take a look."

The blonde picked it up and read them, after skimming through the lines he spoke, "These are pretty good. I love them!"

"I'll probably not be at the dorm tonight. I'll walk you to the room and I'll leave after." The older explained.