𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

"Taehyung wake up." Jeongguk whispered as he shook the other from his slumber.

"What do you want Jeongguk?" Taehyung mumbled, his voice heavy with sleep.

Jeongguk continued in a hushed tone, "I wanna show you something beautiful---wake up before it's late." Even though you are the more beautiful than anything in this world.

Taehyung groaned in frustration, "What the fuck is more important than my sleep Jeon?"

Even after a lot of shaking and convincing, the blonde didn't budge from his position. The ravenette having enough of Taehyung's irritating ways yanked him out of bed, "I promise, you'll love it but please a little cooperation is required here."

Taehyung whined but nonetheless, combed his bed hair with his fingers and trudged to the washroom to freshen up while Jeongguk who was already ready tapped his foot on the floor.

It was the early hours of morning and the beautiful thing that Jeongguk wanted to show to Taehyung was the sunrise.

Jeongguk fastened his pace as the blonde sleepily followed after his crazy roommate.

Getting onto the bike, they put on their helmets---Jeongguk had bought another one because he knew they would frequently be using the bike.

Taehyung snaked his arms around Jeongguk's waist and rested his head on his shoulders snuggling close because the early morning wind was chilly.

The younger fell asleep while Jeongguk drove them to their destination, his soft snores blending with the soaring wind. And when they reached, Jeongguk woke him up.

They were at the banks of River Han, the same place Jeongguk had fallen asleep and had the dream but he decided not to bring it up and ruin the calm mood.

The sun was rising and the light reflected off the water flowing through the river, turning it to beautiful shades of yellow. Jeongguk pointed towards the sky and asked Taehyung to look up.

The blonde glanced up and his face held an expression of wonder and awe. Jeongguk on the other hand, had his eyes fixated on his roommate, who's eyes shone bright and his pouty lips looked extremely tempting.

"Wow." He breathed out, "This is so beautiful."

He turned towards Jeongguk but his gaze was already set on the younger, his breathing hitched, "Thank you for bringing me here."

And the ravenette smiled, "You don't have to thank me. I really meant it when I said that I don't want to be the reason you get hurt." He hesitated, "But I really am sorry about what I did."

Taehyung interjected, "I forgave you already Guk but just --- don't you ever do something like that ever again..." he incoherently muttered the last part, "Or it will break me completely."

Jeongguk's heart clenched painfully, all he wanted to do was to kiss and hold the other and never let go but the blonde's words held a bitterness and a type of finality and he knew better than to fuck up again.

"Are you hungry?" The ravenette asked when the silence grew deafening. Taehyung's turned and stuttered a reply, "Huh? Yeah---yeah okay."

Jeongguk pursed his lips and instead of asking where should they go just started without any particular place in mind.

They don't know for how long or how far they were out of Seoul. The sun was now overhead and air was turning hotter by the hour but it didn't make the ride any less thrilling.

Taehyung now, awake and as excited as ever kept pointing out things and shouting in Jeongguk's ears, who felt like any more screaming or squealing would now make him go deaf permanently.