𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

Jeongguk was sure he was dreaming. Taehyung did not just ask him to sleep in the same bed, did he?

"What—what?" Jeongguk gulped, looking at Taehyung with eyes blown wide.

The younger mumbled, "Please stay, don't go."

"Are you sure Tae?" Taehyung shook his head light. "Let me change first...I promise I'm not leaving." He added when the blonde's grip tightened on his wrist.

Jeongguk could not have said no even if he wanted to. He changed into his sweats and got in beside Taehyung who was trying hard to keep his eyes open.

The ravenette faced the other and whispered, "Sleep now, I'm here." Caressing the blonde's hair, feeling his soft locks under his fingertips.

Taehyung sighed softly. Jeongguk's fingers massaging his scalp gave him a sense of comfort and familiarity which he had missed very much.

Taehyung then wrapped his arm around the other's waist, something told him that Jeongguk wouldn't mind that.

Jeongguk didn't.

-------------------------------------------

Taehyung felt warm. Very warm.

He squinted his eyes and looked at Jeongguk's sleeping figure right on top of him, one arm wrapped around the blonde's waist and the other dangling off the bed.

He really stayed huh?

Taehyung softly combed through Jeongguk's hair with his fingers. As much as he hated to break the other's peaceful sleep, he had to because he felt very hot and the other was really heavy.

Taehyung shook Jeongguk slightly to wake him up. Jeongguk's hold on Taehyung's waist tightened and the blonde squirmed.

"Guk, Jeongguk, wake up." Taehyung mumbled.

Jeongguk just hummed in response."Just a few more minutes."

Taehyung tried to push the other off of him but he was too heavy. "Ugh— you're really heavy Guk."

The air around them wasn't awkward rather it was comfortable which was something neither of them expected.

Jeongguk opened a single eye and glared cutely, "Not now. I'm still sleepy."

Taehyung, with all the power he could muster, pushed Jeongguk off himself who landed on the floor with a loud thug.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK TAEHYUNG?!" Jeongguk yelled out as his back hit the cold wooden floor.

Taehyung was grasping for air from laughing too hard while the ravenette glared daggers.

"I told you to get off me Guk." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk huffed, "I hate you."

Taehyung got up and ruffled Jeongguk's already disheveled hair, "Aish, get up now."

The ravenette got up and shut the bathroom door loudly behind him and shouted from inside, "You are not getting any hot water Kim." Making Taehyung laugh breathily.

"Oh shit!" Taehyung murmured to himself as he realised he forgot to call his mother. Picking up his phone hastily he dialed his mother's number.

"Morning mom. I'm so sorry I forgot to call after coming back." He apologised.

"Hi babybear, it's okay. You might've been very tired." Mrs. Kim replied.

Taehyung asked, "What did you want to talk about anyways?"