𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Third Person POV:

Get the fuck out.

Jeongguk knew he fucked up. He had no right to kiss Taehyung. But he did not regret kissing him one bit.

He had imagined Taehyung's soft plump lips on his since the amusement park and now he finally felt them. They were softer than he could ever imagine and blissfully sweet.

Jeongguk let go of Taehyung's hand and slowly stepped back--- not breaking his gaze fixated on the other's face.

Taehyung covered his mouth with one hand and shut his eyes tightly but Jeongguk could spot regret clearly in his eyes but also disappointment and also a glint of something he could not name.

"I'm sorry." He whispered before running out of the class. And Taehyung broke down.

He slid down to the floor taking support of the piano behind him and hid his face in his hands. Sobbing for what felt like hours he finally got up and wiped his face. Took a deep breath to calm himself down.

Why did you have to do that when were finally getting along so well? Just why did you have to break my heart again?

He picked up his bag and almost sprinted back to Jimin's room, not caring about the disapproving look the guard gave him.

Out of breath and panting, he knocked on the door and a very surprised Jimin opened the door.

Jimin eyes widened as he looked at Taehyung's tear stricken face, his eyes were swollen and red from crying.

Jimin exclaimed, "Oh my god Tae, what happened?! Why are you crying?" He said as he pulled Taehyung inside the room and subtly pointed at Sehun, his roommate to leave.

Taehyung sat down on the bed in a daze, he was replaying the kiss like a broken tape recorder. Jimin crouched infront of him and took his hands in his own.

"Taehyung--- speak please---what happened?" Jimin urged. Taehyung lifted his face and the broken look in his eyes made Jimin's heart clench painfully for his best friend.

Something had happened and Jimin had to make sure that Taehyung spoke to him.

He held the younger's face delicately and asked again, " You know you can tell me anything right? Don't keep it inside and tell me please."

Taehyung whimpered a little as another sob broke out, "Guk---Gukkie, he kissed me Minnie. He kissed me when he smelled like another girl. I don't know what to do, why---just why did he do that? Why?!"

Jimin looked at Taehyung in disbelief. He can't imagine what was going on through the other's brain but he had to be there for him.

And he was livid. His expression might have been so scary that Taehyung said, "You will not do or say anything to him. It's between me and him, I don't want you to be involved."

Jimin snarled but his anger was directed towards the ravenette, "I will fucking kill him! Who does he think he is? And you can't stop me Tae, what he did is not acceptable and downright insensitive. I'll end that piece of shit."

"You wouldn't do anything like that. Please don't." He interjected.

Jimin pursed his lips in disapproval, was about to agrue but one look by the blonde made him stop. "Okay, I would not do anything to him. But if I see him then he better be ready for his funeral."

Taehyung tried hard to give a smile but it turned out more like a grimace. Jimin patted his thigh and got up from his place.

He sighed, "You can stay here if you want or should I come to your room with you?"