𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

It was now three days since the kiss and since Jeongguk and Taehyung last talked.

Hoseok noticed that something was wrong with Jeongguk because he was quieter than usual and had been ignoring the girls too which was definitely new. It was the break and the ravenette kept glancing in Taehyung's direction, barely eating.

Hoseok snapped his fingers, bringing Jeongguk out of the daze, eyes questioning,  "Is there something bothering you? You have barely spoken or eaten in the past few days."

Jeongguk looked down at his lap, contemplating whether he should tell the other. After a few minutes, he spoke up, "I fucked things up between us."

He hesitantly told Hoseok about the kiss and what had happened afterwards. Hoseok listened to him in disbelief and mild anger.

When Jeongguk completed, Hoseok banged his hand on the table, startling Jeongguk and a few others around them.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" He exclaimed, "You are a real coward for sitting here and not doing anything. Apologise to him and tell him you didn't mean it."

The ravenette couldn't stand the other's piercing glare and looking away muttered, "But I did mean it hyung. My way of showing it wasn't right but I did mean it."

And Jeongguk was shocked himself that he had confessed the feelings he had been trying to ignore for so long. He was attracted to Taehyung and maybe they did have a complicated past but his feelings were real.

Hoseok's gaze softened hearing the guilt in the other's eyes he whispered, "Then go say that to him. He must be hurting, Guk and if you don't make it right I don't think you'll ever get a chance."

He continued, "Confess your feelings to him or lie to him. It's upto you to decide whether you will be fine with rejection or your friendship is more important."

"I---I will talk to him, just not now." He replied.

-------------------------------------------

Taehyung had had a busy week. With the amount of assignments he had to complete and submit he had made the library and the cafe his living places.

He woke up early to reach classes and stayed till late at either the library or the cafeteria.

During the past 7 days, he had no interaction with Jeongguk---not because he was hurt about the kiss, a part of him was but that wasn't his main problem---he had almost forgotten about it but because he was so stressed about not being able to complete his work.

Taehyung too felt guilty, his words had been harsh that day and it was evident that Jeongguk was scared of approaching the other.

They did see each other, sometimes sneaking glances yet, none of the two made an attempt to talk even though Taehyung desperately wanted to know the reason for the older's actions.

The blonde stopped writing as the memory of the kiss flashed infront of him. His hand caressed his lips unconsciously, a sad smile breaking.

Realisation dawned on him and he hastily removed his hands looking around, hoping no one saw him.

He massaged his head, eyes closed feeling a headache coming and rummaged through his bag looking for his painkillers.

He panicked when he was unable to find it and dialled Jimin's number.

"Minnie, can you please bring me my medicines? I'm in the library---", Jimin cursed with a lot if grumbling after hearing about where the other was, "Don't worry, I have just one assignment left to complete. I'll go to the dorms after it, I promise." Taehyung reassured.