𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

Third Person POV:

The silence was killing Jeongguk. He wanted answers but he curbed his curiosity because he knew Taehyung would tell him nothing.

Wordlessly, Taehyung picked his clothes and shut the bathroom door. Jeongguk sighed, rubbing his face in frustration.

Taehyung was out in 30 minutes. Walking out, the ravenette had a cigarette tucked between his lips and he was too deep in thought to realise that the blonde was ready.

The younger shook Jeongguk lightly, startling him. Looking up, the sight of the blonde made him stop breathing.

Taehyung was wearing an oversized white sweater with a pair of tight denims. His blonde hair curled from the tips and he must've put in blue contacts which made him look stunning.

 His blonde hair curled from the tips and he must've put in blue contacts which made him look stunning

(^I'm sobbing, he's so damn beautiful)

Taehyung gulped, feeling exposed under the ravenette's scrutinizing gaze. Jeongguk raked his eyes, making it obvious that he was checking Taehyung out, the other blushing uncontrollably.

"We---we should get going." Taehyung stuttered.

Jeongguk hums in return, trying hard not to smirk because the blonde was trying to control the urge of peeping down.

Jeongguk had changed out of his usual leather and white shirt, replacing them with a black shirt with first three buttons open and a black patterned bomber jacket.

The couple was waiting outside the dorm gate

The couple was waiting outside the dorm gate. "Let's get going." Yoongi is the one who says.

"Yes please." The blonde grinned.

Taehyung and Jimin took the back seat while Yoongi was driving and Jeongguk was quiet. Yoongi kept the destination a secret saying it was a surprise which meant the two best friends asking endless questions and Yoongi and Jeongguk ignoring them.

Taehyung's eyes lit up and he broke into his boxy smile when they reached.

Jumping on to Yoongi he gushed, "Oh my god hyung! Thank you! I love you!"