𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Third Person POV:

Taehyung woke up confused. The last thing he remembered was dozing off while he was working on the song and he's pretty sure he was sitting when he fell asleep.

Yawning he stretched his arms and got up. Rubbing his eyes he looked around as he always does and was met with something unexpected--- Jeon Jeongguk sleeping soundly in his bed--- for the first time since Taehyung arrived.

So he was the one who laid me down. I guess you still care huh?

No no what am I thinking.

Overcoming his surprise he went to the bathroom to freshen up. Jeongguk groggily got up because of his alarm. Running his hand through his hair, he sleepily looked around and just as he was stretching the younger came out of the bathroom, freshly dressed and hair wet from the shower.

"Good morning Jeongguk-ssi. I see you slept here." Taehyung greeted with his beautiful boxy smile.

"Yeah, I was tired of sleeping here and there."

This was the first time the two had talked in a civil manner.

"And you don't have to be so formal. Just--- call me Jeongguk.' The older shrugged and Taehyung's eyes were blown wide because he couldn't believe it. Just yesterday they weren't even on talking and now Jeongguk wanted the younger to talk casually with him.

His mood swings are going to give me whiplash.

"Um--- okay? I guess." Taehyung sputtered.

They just awkwardly stared at each other and Jeongguk cleared his throat to cut through the awkwardness that surrounded them. The older got up, walked inside the bathroom and Taehyung inhaled deeply.

By the time Jeongguk was done, Taehyung had already left. It was a weekend and that meant that he could go home if he wanted but Jeongguk was tired of his parents' silent way of pitying.

Taehyung was on his way to Jimin's room and when he entered he was met with a sight one really won't want to see so early in the morning.

Jimin was in Yoongi's lap, Yoongi's shirt on the floor and Jimin's too was about to join it if Taehyung hadn't flung his shoe at them.

"Oh god for fuck's sake!" He screeched; the two were so emgrossed that they didn't here him enter.

Jimin was so startled by the shoe that he didn't have time to blink and he slipped from his boyfriend's lap and landed on the floor on his ass.

Yoongi looked at Jimin with wide eyes and quickly pulled him off the floor while Taehyung was laughing so hard that tears were forming in his eyes.

They both turned a hundred shades darker because of the embarrassment, "If you guys are done sucking faces can we please go and eat something? I'm starving here."

Jimin nodded, his face stilled red and the three walked out.

"I'll see you guys later I have to go. Love you babe and bye Tae." Pecking Jimin's lips and with a final wave, Yoongi left.

"Why don't you just live with him at his place? You'll have more privacy that way." Taehyung questioned.

"Maybe some day but not now. I don't wanna live at his place for free you know?" The older replied.

They reached the canteen and were about to sit down when something in the corner caught the blonde's eye. There was his dear roommate and some girl whose face he couldn't see, engrossed in making out.

Taehyung went rigid and his jaw clenched, eyes already tear. Jimin had asked him something and when he didn't get a reply he turned towards the other and realised that he was staring at something--- more like someone.