𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

Pain.

Extreme pain is all Taehyung felt when he woke up from his deep dreamless slumber. A whimper left his lips as he felt a hammering pain in his head and his lower abdomen screamed in agony.

"Ugh." He groaned, not opening his eyes.

All he remembered was going to a party with Jimin and getting drunk off his rocker. Safe to say he had no recollection of the fact that he and Jeongguk slept together.

Disoriented, he tries to get up but is confused when he realises that the room he is in is absolutely not his dorm.

He looks down and seeing that he is naked, the comforter barely covering his body his eyes widen and he turns the other side to be met with the sight of Jeongguk sleeping without a care in the world.

He shrieks. Very loudly.

Startled and hungover, Jeongguk wakes up with a jerk and falls off the bed. He too was naked and landing on the floor gives Taehyung a view he really did not expect to see.

"What the fuck?!" One yelled and the other shrieked at the same time, the younger giving Jeongguk a murderous glare.

Taehyung hastily wraps the bed cover around his body, his ass feeling like it was ripped apart. Having sex after almost 3 years almost felt like the first time all over again.

"Did we---?" Jeongguk said, still half dazed.

"What the fuck do you think Jeon?" The other sneered.

"This shouldn't have happened. I promised myself not to get involved with you again but---ugh!" Taehyung fumed, more likely talking to himself.

Jeongguk finally realised his position and scrambled to put on his boxers.

The door opens---rather loudly as a grumpy Yugyeom says, "Jeon Jeongguk, my house is not your sex den---" stops midway when he sees a crimson red Taehyung trying to cover himself up, "---oh. Um, I'll just uh, come back later I guess."

Taehyung hides his face in his hands, trying not to burst into tears because he was frustrated. Jeongguk looks at him and gulps, "Taehyung...?" He says.

"Don't you dare open your mouth Jeongguk." He threatens and the ravenette does what he's told.

Taehyung picks up his discarded clothes off from the floor and puts them on. Not giving Jeongguk another look, almost runs out of the room.

Jeongguk just stands, pulling at his hair as he grunts in frustration silently cursing for not being able to control himself when he saw Taehyung the previous night.

He knew it was wrong---so wrong but he did it anyways, not because he was sexually frustrated or needed a release no, but because he had feelings for the other.

But just because he couldn't control himself and let his feelings control him Taehyung was once again hurt.

Jeongguk did know about their past but he still did what he did. He too gets dressed up, already dreading the next time he'd have to face his roommate.

Taehyung was out of Yugyeom's house and searched for a taxi. After finding one, he was on his way back to the dorms and the first thing he did was to call Jimin. He was the only person he wanted and needed to talk to.

"Fucking pick up already..." He cursed.

He got off at the campus and not caring about the looks people were giving him sprinted his way to Jimin's room, a storm brewing inside of him.