𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

"Guk everyone is staring at us..." Taehyung whispered looking down as his cheeks turned red.

Jeongguk intertwined their hands together, "Let them. I want everyone here to know that you're mine, only mine."

The blonde's other hand unconsciously roamed up the side of neck where he could feel the bruised skin remembering Jeongguk's words from the morning as he marked him, Don't cover them up. I want the whole world to know that you are Jeon Jeongguk's.

They walked hand in hand as many eyes turned towards them while the ravenette kissed Taehyung's cheek. None of them noticed Jimin who was gawking at them.

"What the heck happened yesterday?!" He screeched as he approached the couple.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he pushed Jeongguk away a little, "Hi---hi Jimin."

His eyes darted between the two, a smirk evident on smug face, "I take that you two are dating again?"

Jeongguk grinned as the blonde turned red again, "And what if we are?"

Jimin chuckled and pounced on the couple, crushing them with his thin but strong arms, "FUCKING FINALLY!" Making people look at the trio weirdly.

Taehyung coughed as his air supply stopped wheezing, "Get off fatass---" as he struggled to get the shorter male off of them.

"I really can't believe you two are actually back together---oh my god I missed you so much." Jimin wailed as he again crushed Jeongguk in a hug, Taehyung barely dodging him.

Taehyung broke into a bright smile as he saw Jimin hug the ravenette like a koala. Jeongguk glanced at his boyfriend, smiling like a dork.

They were finally together---happy and this was all they wanted.

Jimin let go of Jeongguk and wiped his eyes as Taehyung teased, "Aw, baby Jiminnie you okayy~?"

"Oh shut up Taehyung, I'm just very very happy." He snorted.

Jeongguk jokingly saluted at him, "Same here midget." Getting kicked in the shins by Jimin.

Taehyung stopped the two and yelled, "Okay cut it! We're getting late."

With one last swing at each other the trio burst out laughing.

Taehyung was hating the stares he was getting in class for quite obvious reasons.

Squished between Jimin and Jeongguk was as it is asking for attention but with Jeongguk being all over him was even more embarrassing.

"Stop it Guk." He whisper shouted.

"Nope, this is fun." He smirked as wrapped his arm around his waist.

Jimin glared at the ravenette, "Stop it with the PDA you donkey, it's getting too much."

Sticking his tongue out, he mocked the other while Taehyung buried his face in his hands, exasperated.

Their professor entered and the class quieted down, saving Taehyung from further embarrassment.

-------------------------------------------

"What do you mean?" Taehyung questioned disbelief gracing his features.

Dr. Cha sighed as he pointed at a blob on the x-ray, "It seems that instead of shrinking, the tumour's size has remained stagnant for the past few months..." taking a pause he looked at the blonde with what looked like pity, "I'm afraid...if we don't treat it soon, your life might be in danger."