𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

Third Person POV:

"WHAT THE FUCK JEON JEONGGUK!?" Taehyung exclaimed, pulling Jeongguk inside the room.

He cupped the older's face trying to get a better look at the bruises. His lip had been busted and his right cheek swollen. His knuckles were bruised and covered with blood. The white t-shirt he was wearing had a few specks of blood too.

"Who did this to you? How did it happen?Why?" Taehyung rambled on making Jeongguk chuckle and wince right after.

The blonde rummaged through the drawers to find the first-aid kit after helping Jeongguk sit down on his bed. He kneeled infront of the ravenette and opened the box.

Voice laced with concern and worry and eyes shone with unshed tears, "Please tell me what happened Jeongguk."

The older explained, "There were some five or six guys who were trying to force themselves on a girl. I just beat some sense in them but one got lucky and punched me."

Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to treat the older's bruised knuckles as carefully as possible. His hands were shaking slightly and Jeongguk noticed.

"Hey...you don't have to do it. I can do them on my own." He whispered.

"No, I'll---I'll do it. It's okay." Taehyung replied, his tongue peeking out a little as he concentrated.

Finishing bandaging the knuckles he moved on to his face. His breath caught in his throat when he looked into the beautiful dark orbs staring intensely.

He was hyper-aware of his surroundings, he could feel the hot breath of the other on his hands as he tried to clean his lip. He did do it with shaky hands and caressed the swollen cheek lightly. He scrunched up his nose when he smelled the alcohol off of Jeongguk.

Taehyung was about to get up when Jeongguk clasped his hands around thhe blonde's wrist, holding him in place in between his legs.

"Thank you, Taehyung." He muttered and smiled at him tenderly in return.

Jeongguk's eyes were drooping because of the painkillers Taehyung made him have inspite resisting. The other then helped him lay down after discarding off his ruined t-shirt, trying hard not to look at his toned abs.

Jeongguk was fast asleep seconds later, snuggling his comforter like a baby. Taehyung made no effort to move as his stared at the older with a distant gaze.

He ran his hand through Jeongguk's black locks, feeling the softness. Slowly like a feather's touch caressed his face.

Rubbing his eyes and sighing softly he covered the ravenette properly before laying down in his bed.

He faced Jeongguk and whispered to himself. "I love you so much Jeon Jeongguk, it hurts."

-------------------------------------------

Jeongguk woke up with a bitchy headache, groaning and grunting he finally opened his eyes.

Hia cheek hurt due to the bruise. He turned around and was met with the sight of Taehyung sleeping peacefully.

Jeongguk has a high alcohol tolerance but when he gets drunk he tends to forget. This has landed him in trouble quite a few times.

But yesterday---he remembers every moment---every touch perfectly. He never thought he would see Taehyung shed a tear for him. He was thankful to the younger for taking care of him.

Taehyung was wide awake and the first thing he saw was Jeongguk's gaze fixated on him. He said in his deep voice, "Morning, Jeongguk."

Jeongguk replied sheepishly, "Morning, uh---thank you for taking care of me when I was wasted last night. I'm sorry for causing you trouble."