𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Third Person POV:

Jeongguk stepped out to make a call, not wanting to wake up Taehyung.

"Hey midget, it's Jeongguk. I got your number from Tae's phone."

Jimin groaned, "Why would you call at such an ungodly hour Jeon?"

"It's not like I'm fond of you, it's because of Tae." He replied.

That woke Jimin up, "What happened to him?! Is he okay? I'm coming."

He was about to run out of his room when Jeongguk stopped him, "No, it's okay. He has a fever but he's asleep right now. You can come and check on him in the morning. I just called because you're his friend."

"Oh..." Jimin said quietly, "Thank you Jeongguk, for looking after him."

"Yeah---Yeah it's no big deal." The ravenette stammered.

-------------------------------------------

"Tae wake up." Jimin shook Taehyung slightly, the other squeezing his eyes shut and groaning.

"How are you feeling? The fever has gone down but you should still go see the doctor." Jimin asked.

Taehyung croaked, his voice sounding hoarse and deeper than usual, "I feel like shit but that's expected and where is Jeongguk?How did you know that I wasn't well?"

"He went for his lecture and I have to leave too but it would be better if you stay in today. And Guk called me yesterday night and told me." He stated. Taehyung smiled weakly at the thought of Jeongguk worrying about him.

Taehyung ate the breakfast brought for him and changed out of his clothes into a pair of sweats and a black tee.

"You should really get checked up though." Jimin said after a while.

Taehyung waved off his concern, "I don't need to, I'm fine. Dr. Cha has increased my dosage and also cautioned me about these fevers. I'm fine, really." Emphasizing his words after seeing the skeptical look Jimin wore on his face.

"If you say so. Take your medicines on time and message me if you need anything, I'll get going." His voice uncertain but he didn't push the other any further.

The blonde assured him, "Yeah Jiminnie. See you."

Rather than sleeping or sitting idle Taehyung picked up the book he was currently reading and putting on his glasses started reading.

He concentration broke when his stomach growled. He checked the cupboards and the fridge in hopes of finding something to eat. Spotting a take-away container he picked it up and read the note stuck on the lid.

I saved some porridge from yesterday for you. Eat up and take care, message me if you don't feel well. -Jk

The sweet gesture made Taehyung feel giddy. Jeongguk mostly acted indifferent and didn't show his feelings or expressed them much but these small gestures proved that he cared.

Jeongguk was back with medicines and even more food. All the while during his classes Taehyung was the only one on his mind. He was worried about the other. During the music class, he kept glancing at the empty seat beside him. He assured himself that the only reason his mind wandered about the blonde was because he was sick and nothing else.

The younger's eyes lit up when he saw Jeongguk, being alone for most part of the day with nothing much to do was too boring for him. Jeongguk greeted him, placed the food on the table and sat down beside Taehyung.