𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

You might wanna murder me after this chptr...

Third Person POV:

"Stop it Taehyung!" Jimin snapped, banging the table.

Taehyung was startled at the sudden outburst, "What's your problem Minnie?"

"Just stop tapping your foot, it's irritating." He grumbled.

Taehyung nibbled on his fingernails and uttered, "I'm scared about the results. What if we failed?"

Jimin sighed, "You are not failing, how many times do I have to tell you that?"

The professor walked in and the class quietened down. He greeted the class and started with the lesson.

Taehyung mind wandered to the previous night's incident which made him blush. He was surprised when Jeongguk agreed to sleep with him. The professor's voice drowned out and the only thing on Taehyung's mind was Jeongguk.

"......and as for your project, you all did very well. But there was a pair that stood out the most for me." He continued, "and that was of Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon."

Taehyung's head shot up at the mention if his name his eyes darted towards Jeongguk who looked just as surprised and happy as the other.

"Good job and keep it up. As for your midterm examination, you will have both practicals and theory. You are allowed to use the instruments here but do take a permission slip before hand." He continued.

The class went on but Taehyung's mind wandered. He was relieved that they had done good but he was uncertain as to how Jeongguk would have perceived the lyrics and the meaning behind them.

The class was over and while others were busy scuffling out of the room, Taehyung walked up to their teacher.

"Excuse me Mr.Choi." Taehyung quipped.

"Ah, Mr.Kim. What can I help you with?" He asked, looking up from the notes he was writing.

Jeongguk who was usually the first one out of class lingered at the back, listening to the exchange.

Taehyung asked, "Can I please get a slip to practice here for today? You did say that we will have practicals too so..."

"Yes you can. I wasn't expecting anyone to ask me so soon but it's good that you want to practice." He smiled as he signed the slip.

The blonde grinned, "Thank you sir."

Jeongguk walked out before Taehyung could notice him.

-------------------------------------------

"I really think it's time that Guk knows the truth. How long can we let both him and Taehyung hurt?" Sunmi said to her husband who was working on a project.

Mr.Jeon sighed, "It's between them Sunmi, I really don't think we should be involved in a personal matter like that."

"But—" she interjected, "No buts. It is there relationship and now it is Taehyung's choice if he wants to tell Guk the truth or not." Mr. Jeongguk said firmly.

Mrs.Jeon wasn't convinced but didn't say anything else.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey Guk! Wait!" Taehyung said panting as he jogged up to the other.

Jeongguk turned to look at Taehyung. The later continued, "What is your last class?"

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, "Why are you asking?"

"Never mind, I shouldn't have bothered to ask." He mumbled his ears turning red.