𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Third Person POV:

"Ugh fuck this shit! I can't do this alone and that asshole is not even bothered." Taehyung yelled out in frustration and threw the notebook in which he was writing.

It had been 3 weeks since the last time Taehyung and Jeongguk talked. Since then, the two haven't interacted as the older was quite persistent on ignoring the younger's existence. Jeongguk would come to the dorm and wouldn't even acknowledge Taehyung and this made the other livid but disappointed.

Taehyung felt a constant pain in his heart. He had come to terms with the fact that the older didn't remember him but what hurt more was that he absolutely hated Taehyung, or so Taehyung thought. On top of that, he had made it pretty clear that he won't help him with the project and this had made Taehyung's stress level go through the roof.

The blonde felt a splitting headache and groaning, he got up to take his daily medication. Just as he got the pills, the devil himself decided to enter.

Jeongguk came in with his hair dishevelled and sporting quite a few hickeys on his neck which just emphasized that he had been fucking someone.

To say Taehyung felt hurt seeing that would be an understatement but his scolded himself for feeling that way, afterall it wasn't like Jeongguk was his anymore---he was far from that. Taehyung looked the other over once again being fascinated by his tattoos.

As always, no words were exchanged between the two. It was always the same routine, Jeongguk would come and do or take whatever he had to and would leave again---but this time Taehyung got the courage to speak up.

"So, are you still going to ignore me?" He questioned.

Jeongguk just rolled his eyes and continued scuffling through his wardrobe.

"Atleast tell me---what wrong have I done to you that you act as if I don't exist? Can't you just please---please cooperate until we finish this project? You can go back to ignoring me after that...please Jeongguk-ssi." The younger pleaded with desperate eyes.

Hearing Taehyung say his name did something to Jeongguk---a warm fluttering feeling but he tried to ignore it. He looked at the other with stoic eyes---his face not giving away how he was feeling.

Jeongguk wouldn't admit it but since the first time he laid eyes on Taehyung, he felt---familiar, someone must've met but didn't quite remember him---he felt as if he knew the other. And even when Taehyung and his friend confronted him outside the music class, he felt like he should know the other guy.

Everytime he tried to remember, a splitting headache would follow and he thought it'd be better to avoid them altogether. The older felt an unexplainable pull towards the younger---he had taken a liking for someone he had supposedly just met.

"Jeongguk-ssi?" Snapping out of his thoughts he shook his head slightly and went back to what he was doing.

"I beg you once again---please help me complete the song. Even you will be graded for it, and if you don't...well I won't let my marks suffer because of you." Taehyung stated with determination.

"Well then good luck completing it on your own." With that Jeongguk left the room.

"Shit, my head." Massaging his head with one hand, he gulped down the tablets he had forgotten about.

After leaving his room Jeongguk started towards his friend's---Hoseok's room.

This friendship was one of it's kind. Where Hoseok's personality was all sunshine and laughs, Jeongguk was the total contrast---quiet and brooding. The way they became friends was also because of Hoseok's persistence of not leaving Jeongguk alone---Hoseok was his campus guide and it was no surprise that Hoseok being a lovable person he is, made a someone like Jeongguk his friend.