𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Third Person POV:

"Why are you such an irritating ass at times Park Jimin." Taehyung snapped.

"Can't you come with me to just one party? One.Goddamn.Party? Come on." Jimin whined.

It was the weekend and one of their classmates, Yugyeom, was holding a party as it was his birthday. Jimin being his social self desperately wanted to go and have fun whereas Taehyung preferred to stay inside his room and read a good book.

And now, his best friend was getting on his nerves persistent on taking the blonde with him. Taehyung glared, "I swear Jimin, if you don't shut up I'll revoke your soulmate card." (A/N me and stardust--- on a daily basis)

"Please Taetae, just one party. I'll never ask you to go with me again." Jimin pouted looking like a kicked puppy.

Taehyung sighed and gave a disapproving look, "I'm going to regret it later, aren't I?"

Jimin squealed hugging his friend excitedly, "Yes! Okay we have to get ready too so I'll do..." as the other rambled on Taehyung tuned out.

"I look weird." Taehyung grumbled.

"You look hot, sexy and beautiful all in one." Jimin said contradicting.

"I look---not at all Taehyung like this. I look---" "You look like a sex bomb now shut the fuck up and let me do my work." Jimin glared at Taehyung through the mirror.

Taehyung fussed about his hair and tried to touch it again when Jimin swatted his hand away and scolded, "It's just hair spray Tae! You can wash it out later."

"Whatever." He muttered, folding his hands over his chest.

After being done with Taehyung, Jimin also got ready. Looking at them in the mirror he grinned, "Now we look ready."

"Let's get this over with already." He groaned.

(Their outfits)

(^Tae's blue hair enthusiasts where you at)