Chapter 40: Not So Sorry

(A/N: So I'm on Winter Break now, hopefully most of you areee, I'll try to update a lot of my stories as much as I can, yes, more than one, I know you all have been waiting for a new chapterrrr. What do you guys think so for? Thoughts? Anyways, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a good New Years if I don't update this story until after these holidays, fair warning here.)

Chapter 40 :DDDD

-------------------------

Zayn's POV

"Zayn, I know you're upset, but you can't just go throwing punches at people. Even your band mates." Niall tried calming me down, the anger was slowly going down, or at least I hope it is.

"Maybe I shouldn't have, but he knows! He clearly knows!" I hissed through my teeth, gripping my hands into tight balls, turning them into fists.

"Calm, you really need some sleep, mate." Louis walked back over after Harry had gone off with a nurse for an ice pack.

"No, I don't. What I need is my girlfriend to be safe." I snapped, I did feel tired, I'm sure we all were tired at this point.

"She is safe, she's in the hospital, you just go to sleep, you need it the most actually." Niall explained, roughly tugging at his messy hair. It was up all around, facing different directions.

"No." I whispered, walking out of the waiting room.

I need to see her, I need to hold her, I need to make sure she is fine. I just need her.

The door to her room was still closed, which made me worry a little bit. I leaned against the wall on the opposite wall away from her hospital door room.

I didn't know how long this would take, but I slid down to sit against the wall anyways, staring at the door like it was going to open with my mind any moment now.

*20 minutes later*

20 minutes have gone by, the door still hasn't opened, hasn't he examined her by now?!

"Oh, Mr. Malik is it? I thought I told you to wait in the waiting room." The doctor put the clip board underneath his arm has he gave me a hand to pull me back onto my feet.

"I was, I was waiting and waiting...please let me see her." I begged quietly, I was desperate now.

"Well, as I recall earlier, there was another boy, interest in her, who's the boyfriend here?" He asked.

"Me, I'm her boyfriend, please, please." I pleaded.

"You can go in now, only two people per visit since it is quite a handful of you guys, go ahead." He opened the door for me, I mumbled a 'thank you,' then nodded at his explaination, walking straight in, seeing her rub her eyes.

"Baby girl." I whispered, dragging a chair beside her bed, real close to her.

"Zaaayn." She coughed, I didn't want to grab her hands until they were better, they had deep cuts in a circle over her wrists from those chains, only being dangled from there.