Chapter 20: Airplanes

A/N: So I said this in my other story, but I'll write it here;

I have a kik!: KristinNPayne feel free to talk to me on there! If you don't know what it is, it's an app that you can text people off of x

Chapter 20! Woah...wait...20? Wow :D

----------------------------------------

Skyler's POV

"Sky, come on, our airplane is ready." Mazelynn waved me over. 

Zayn was holding my hand, I bet he felt me shaking, wait, my whole body is shaking. How am I going to exactly handle this?

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Zayn nudged me a little.

I shook out of my thoughts, "Ermm.. well, I'm scared." I mumbled.

"I'll take a window seat, I'll be next to you the whole time, everything will be fine." Zayn reassured me.

"But what if it-" Zayn cut me off.

Zayn crashed his lips to mine, shutting me up as we were walking onto the plane, here we go.

I sat down, my legs shaking all around, we're sitting in first class, so it's just us, Aiden thinks this is just like being inside of one of his toys, I can't wait to have a child one day...they're so adorable.

You know what I would pay for? To let doctors put me asleep this whole flight. Yep, I said it! I would pay for it...even if it's $1,000...

"How are you so calm?" I looked over at Zayn who was just staring out the window, as we were in the air.

"I've been on a ton of airplanes, I'm used to it, don't worry, I'm right here. You want me to sing to you and you fall asleep?" Zayn leaned his head on mine, I had my head leaning on his shoulder.

I nodded a little as he started singing More Than This, that song is so beautiful. I can listen to that all day, I shut my eyes, listening to his angel-like voice.

Everything on the plane started shaking, got very bumpy, I shot up, Zayn looked concerned.

"Everyone! The airplane is going down! One of the wings is on fire! Please don't panic!" A flight attendant ran in, screaming.

I looked at Zayn who was watching the wing that had flames rising.

"Zayn! We're going to die!" I shouted, tears immediately filling my eyes, blurring my vision.

"No we won't! Don't say that, it's alright!" Zayn comforted me, holding my hand, staring into my eyes.

Aiden was bursting into tears, he sounded confused...Mazelynn was crying as Niall was telling her everything will be fine. Harry and Louis were in each others arms, freaking out. Liam was trying to talk to Aiden, with tears slowly coming out of his eyes.

"Baby girl, we're over the water, we'll be safe if we're not on land, shhh." Zayn cooed, 

What if we die? Or get badly injured? My whole body was shaking in such fear, Zayn was holding me, as he saw the flames breaking the wing off, we're going down...