Chapter 44: You Promised Me

(A/N: How is everyone? Yeah, that's good, or not, you know...I'm asking you in the story, it's like asking you through Dora, ew. Haha, yeah...let's get past that, shall we?)

Chapter 44 :D

-------------------------

Skyler's POV

Zayn came back within a minute, holding a set of two blankets, and a pillow in his arms.

"Just let me-"

"Enough, Skyler, I'm sleeping on the couch." Zayn interrupted me, tossing them across the couch, then moving everything around to make it look comfy.

"Let me talk, you can sleep on the bed, and I can just go to Mazelynn and Niall's room." That dream still sort of scared me.

Zayn walked over to me, raising his hand which made me flinch back, shutting my eyes real tight, and expecting the worst.

"Baby girl? Did you think I was going to hurt you?" Zayn took a step back, showing no harm, I bit my lip, looking towards the side of me.

"Oh, don't you ever think that I'll hurt you, baby girl." Zayn told me, holding out his hand for me to grab, which I was hesitant about, but I placed my hand in his, we both sat down on the couch.

Knock. Knock.

Well that was really more of bangs than a knock I would say, I got up from the couch, opening the door to see Mazelynn standing there. What?

"Hey, what are you doing?" I let her walk in the hotel room.

"Niall and ughhh, just ughhhhhh! Why are you asking?!" Mazelynn was in a bad mood, you can easily tell, if not, then I'm sorry.

"Okay, who stomped all over your food tonight?" I joked around, she looked angry still.

"Skyler." Mazelynn glared at me.

"Ohh! You're on your-"

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY I'M ON MY PERIOD!!!!" She scrreamed, pointing directly at me, I put my hands in the air as if a police man was holding a gun, and aiming straight at me.

"I wasn't, you're on your medication, this is one of the side effects." I stepped away from her frightening side. Zayn brushed his arm along mine, standing right next to me.

"Ughh! You're saying that too?!" Mazelynn tugged at the ends of her hair, you can tell that she had been sleeping lately.

"Just go back to your hotel room and take a nap, maybe eat a meal or seven." I replied to her, pointing slightly at the door.

"Ughhh! FINE!" Mazelynn rolled her eyes, leaving the room whilst slamming the door behind her.

"You looked frightened." Zayn stared down at me, cracking a smile.

I squinted my eyes at him, slapping him playfully in the chest, which he gasped at my actions.

"I still can't process through my brain that you would ever think Harry and I, you know, a thing." I started giggling over his jealousy side.

"Well, when you have a gorgeous, open-hearted, gentle, and kind at heart girlfriend, I mean, what am I suppose to believe?" Zayn kept his child smile on his lips, one word...adorable.