Chapter 48: You're Crazy

(A/N: Trying to squeeze a chapter in before I start my editing class from Instagram, yep, I'm gonna be a teacher for a few days. I'm quite excited! If you want to see some of my edits on Instagram, you can look me up @/ultimatelloyd or you can kik me to ask about them. I can show you some examples so you understand what I am talking about. Though you might not care, so...sorry if this is totally pointless to you <3...but you know I LOVE YOU, and I love you waaaaaay more if you even read these, I know how a lot of people don't normally read them. I truly appreciate it, you're in my life now, haha...I'm not creepy, I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Chapter 47 :D

----------------------------------

Skyler's POV

***Recap***

"Here, a drink would really help you right now, I'm feeling up for some drinking, I'll bring you something, just sway or dance really sexy until I come back." Zayn smirked, whispering this into my ear, my eyes were huge, but I just half smiled.

I watched as he maneuvered through the crowd of people, disappearing at the moment, I closed my eyes, trying to sway, but look completely right at doing it, some people bumped into me, but that didn't stop me at all.

A hand traveled around my waist, grinding me from behind, I smiled, continuing to grind into Zayn's crotch, I heard a moan, but that didn't sound like Zayn.

I opened my eyes, searching up to see a satisfied Harry grinding into me, I could feel a bulge into my butt, my eyes widened, I turned around, but Harry brought me closer, I bit my lip.

"Zayn's coming right back." I whispered, pushing on his chest, he moved back, winking at me.

"Just protecting you until he comes back, but see you later." Harry waved at me, disappearing shortly after he went through the crowds of people.

"Baby girllll." Zayn sang, I turned to see him holding two drinks, I smiled, starting to drink one.

"Thought you'd be dancing when I came back." Zayn winked, chugging half of his drink.

"I was." I smiled.

"Show me." Zayn grinned, pulling me close. I tried getting back into the music, letting my mind take me away, but I heard a small squeal.

"Skyler!!!!" I peeked up and saw Eleanor smiling at me. She stood out in the crowds, I waved!

"Eleanor!!!" I shrieked, running up to her in a hug, we both had drinks in our hands so, we had to hug with one arm.

"Thought I'd never find you! Glad you came!" Eleanor shouted over the music.

"I'm glad you flew over!" I grabbed one of her hands, smiling with such excitement, I was so glad she was actually here. I knew she was coming, but I didn't know when she would be here, Louis never said a specific time.

"Is Mazelynn here too?" She questioned, taking a huge sip.

"No, she's with Niall and Aiden." I commented, getting a little unbalanced, but quickly regaining it.