Chapter 9: Pillow Fights and Pregnant Boys

(A/N: I'm going to write as much as I can, got a concert and someone staying for two days. I'll try my best!)

Chapter 9 :D

-----------------------------

Skyler's POV

"Join the pillow fight!" Louis shouted after being hit several times in the face with different pillows. I couldn't control my laughter now, it was funny. 

"Boo Bear, look out!" Harry laughed as Eleanor hit Louis as soon as he looked, they were gently fighting with pillows now.

"Thanks for the 'early' warning!" Louis said sarcastically, laughing.

"Sorry I don't have psychic powers and I could know when someone is going to hit you, like now." Harry stole a pillow from Niall and hit the back of his head.

"Haz!" Louis shouted, throwing about 3 pillows at Harry. I laughed and watched Mazzie teach Aiden how to hit Liam with a pillow, how sweet of her.

Niall was chuckling as him and Zayn were fighting, using pillows...as swords...okay..

"You'll never win, against my...SUPER AMAZAYN POWERS!" Zayn yelled, playing more.

Danielle was helping Mazelynn with Aiden, showing him how to throw pillows at Liam's head. Okay, teach a kid to hit your boyfriend, that's cute.

"Oh, but don't you forget, about my...SUPER PHENOMINIALL POWERS!" Niall used his host voice. I laughed, then Eleanor ran over to me.

"Let's be on teams, you and I vs. Harry and Louis." Eleanor giggled.

"We have to have a totally awesome name." I laughed, as she handed me a pillow.

"Hm...how about Team...Skyleanor." She smirked.

"I'm in." We high-fived and walked over to Harry and Louis.

"We're Team Skyleanor. We're against you two. Let's go." I smirked.

"We're Team Larry Stylinson." Harry winked, raising his pillow.

Eleanor and I stepped back a foot and held our pillows, ready for the pillow fight.

"GO!" Louis yelled, as we all ran after each other, hitting pillows at them constantly. I think Harry got scared of Eleanor, at one point he ran behind Louis.

I didn't even see Harry come around from Louis, before I knew it, he grabbed me and placed a pillow in front of me.

"Eleanor, surrender now or Skyler will join the DARK SIDE!" Harry said, evily.

"Never!" Eleanor yelled, as Louis fell on his pillow and she ran over to us.

"Let her go! She'll never join your side!" Eleanor smirked.

"Oh, don't think so El?" Harry asked.

"I wouldn't." I said, smiling.

Harry gasped, "I'm so disappointed."

"Let me go, before I use my secret weapon." I winked to Eleanor, she smirked.

"You don't have a secret weapon." Harry loosened his grip on me a little.

"We'll see about that curly." I smirked, he got a worried look in his eyes.

"Fine." Harry said, letting me go.