Chapter 33: You Can't Stop Me

(A/N: 20,000 and something reads?!? OMG I LOVE YOU ALL

Chapter 33 :D

-------------------------------

Skyler's POV

"Uhh...well...erm..no, sorry, that looks HORRIBLE!" I laughed, watching my mother strut out of the dressing room in tight and not-so-attractive clothing.

She started laughing, then had a few catwalk like poses.

"No no! Change." I pointed to the dressing room, handing her a different set of outfits.

"Skyler, Zayn is wondering when you'll be going back." The body guard that I had seen earlier had sneaked up on me, whispering so my mother would not here such.

"I don't know." I answered, looking at my phone, it's been an hour since we've been out at the mall.

We have two bags already, she's been using her money when I urged her that I can pay, but she refused.

I really think she is changing, this is great, I'm excited, I know I shouldn't be, but if they have really gone all out just to reconnect and love me, that changes my whole perspective of life. I mean come on, I've been abused since I was about...what...BORN?!

"Approximate time?" The guard whispered, questioning.

"Ermm...well I guess we'll leave after this, or maybe another 15 minutes." I whispered back, pocketing my phone.

"Okay, going back." He replied, then was out of sight in no time.

Wow, professional body guard over here, that's crazy. It's like one swift moment and he was gone.

"Coming ouuuuut." My mother sang a little, I mean not like real singing, but that fun type of singing. Like joking around, yeah, let's go with that one.

She was dressed up in skinny jeans, which...ermm...well I guess it looked alright, then she had black Uggs on, and a white shirt with an attached black sequins only on the middle down of the shirt, looked pretty.

"Whatcha think?" She twirled, then smacked her butt.

I laughed, putting a thumbs up.

"Really? I feel so younggg." She giggled like a child.

"You look young, I saw let me buy it, and let's go." I smiled, pulling out some cash.

"No no, I am paying for it, put your money away, I mean it." She waggled her finger at me, then grabbed her credit cards out, finding the right one to use.

"Okay, okay." I put away my money, putting my hands in the air like I was backing off.

She hurried back into the dressing room, changing back into her regular clothes.

"Oh...oh my! Am I truly in the presence of THE Skyler Bradley?!" A girl about 15...maybe 16 psh for all I know she could be 12 or 18.

"Hi there." I smiled, waving just a little.

"Omg, you are amazing! Do you recognize me?" She did look quite familiar, but I can't place my finger on it.

"Hmm, okay, don't tell me! It's like...I swear I've seen you before...crap..." I stared at her, where have I seen her from?!

"I'm Kary! From the video that you retweeted and told others about." Kary smiled.

"Oh! You! I knew I've seen you! Come here! Come here!" I pulled her into a hug, my way of showing her that the video of her and her two other friends really meant a lot to me.