Chapter 43: Not Ready

(A/N: So I got a nickname for you guys, you little infinities, yeah don't judge me...I like it anddd I'm in love with infinity symbols <3 I might want a tattoo of a small infinity sign on my hip when I get much older!)

Chapter 43 :D

-------------------------------

Skyler's POV

***Recap***

"I-I di-didn't mean to!" I cried into my hands, sobbing loudly. I heard a tissue being ripped from the box, Zayn wiped my eyes with the tissue, I could see a bunch of black smears from my make-up spotted on it, great.

"Shhh." Zayn hushed me, I just looked at him, I knew my eyes weren't as normal looking considering they were probably red and wet, maybe puffy.

"Wh-why?" I asked quietly, stumbling a little.

"Why what?" Zayn questioned, he wasn't with his normal voice at all.

"Why-why...are you-you...ignoring...me?" I felt myself break a little asking this, why did I ask that, I'm only going to get hurt again. I didn't even let him answer, I took off running into the bedroom, slamming the door just as loud as Zayn did to me before.

Why am I such an idiot? Oh right, I can never learn things. Why do I screw everything up? Let me see, I'm Skyler, I literally screw EVERYTHING up. I tried to reach the bed, but my vision was blurred with the tears, I had fallen along the hardwood floors, I sobbed louder, that hurt.

Zayn was knocking at the door, I didn't even move, I didn't want to, I didn't want to react, I didn't want to be involved with the world anymore. I didn't feel myself being there.

"Baby girl...please?" His voice was soft, which I felt myself breaking just to hear him talking to me...

Why must he do this to me?

I opened the door up, finally getting the courage to when I probably shouldn't have even walked over to it.

"What's wrong?" Did he just ask me that question? Hold up, did he...just ask me...WHAT'S WRONG?! Are you kidding me?!!! Is he completely clueless right now, because this is ridiculous. I can't believe him right now.

"What's wrong?! You know exactly what's wrong! You're really working up to my nerves right now! You knew what has been going on! You're the one who caused this-" He cut me off.

"No, I didn't cause this, you did." Zayn scoffed.

I was taken back by his interruption, he's really going to set me off with his little comments.

"What?" I squinted my eyes up at him.

"You caused this, if you and Harry haven't-" This time it was my turn to cut him off.

"Woah, woah, woah, just stop right there! I'm tired of your interruptions!!!!! You need to let people explain before you get to accusing!!! Don't you dare think that Harry and I have done anything! You're too jealous to see through anything! Even your stubborness is getting way out of hand, why can't you just believe me??! OR HARRY??! I don't understand you lately, you don't have to act like this! Maybe I should just date Harry-" With those little words, his fist connected with my face, shooting pains went across my cheek, I fell onto the floor, it was burning hot, I knew it must have been red.