Chapter 49: Hangovers

(A/N: I bet a lot of you are really scared to know who this was and a lot of you are scared of more drama, hmm this is great. Fooling everyone!)

Chapter 49 :D 

------------------------------

Skyler's POV

Crash.

I woke up startled, but I didn't recognize where I was. The room was barely anything in here, the floor was a mess with a bunch of clothes and cups. The walls were ripped by the old, trashy painting. The ceiling was rigid and the time was 10:47 a.m.

My body jolted forward, where am I?! I'm in a bed and my head is pounding, we didn't go back to the hotel last night, did we?

Wait, I turned my head over to see a body under the covers, I was scared to look, there was a condom lying freely on top of the blankets, used of course. I slowly lifted the blanket to see that I was clearly naked, oh my god.

I jumped off of the bed, grabbing my clothes, actually...just my bikini because my clothes must've been down where I left them with Zayn.

Zayn?! WHERE IS ZAYN!

I ran out of the bedroom, but saw more trash, I cursed under my breath, finding myself going in a maze to get down stairs.

My clothes were still perfectly in the same pile they were before, I hurried to put them on, hopping all around as I did.

"Gah, what happened?" I heard someone's voice as raspy as ever waking up in the morning, plus add that hangover. I'm sure we all have a hangover.

"Skyler?" The same voice mumbled again, I turned to see a very tired looking Harry standing in front of me, WAS HE THE ONE IN MY BED?!

"Where did you just come from?" I almost started to panic, but he just looked confused.

"What do you mean...ugh." Harry brought his hands up to his curls, roughly tugging as the pain took over in his groans.

"Were you in a bedroom?!"

"Yeahh..." Harry nodded.

"WHICH ONE?!" I somewhat yelled. I had came from the far left side bedroom.

"Ah, don't...yell...please...I don't know, some bedroom." He shrugged, pointing lazily up the stairs.

"Show me!" I lowered my voice a little, forcing him to hurry up the stairs to show me.

"Argh." Harry groaned, grasping onto the railing as he continued up the set of stairs.

"That one..." Harry pointed again at some bedroom, my eyes flashed over, he had come from some bedroom in the middle, totally not in mine. Then who was next to me while I was sleeping?!

I ran back into the bedroom, the body still layed under the thick covers, I slowly reached out to pull them back easily, but a hand grasped my wrist, it was this mysterious guy holding onto my wrist, his arm was hanging out.

"Stop. "His voice was really soft, but I couldn't tell, I had to yank the sheets back from him, revealing a very naked guy laying on his stomach.

"Turn over." I sternly said, he lazily turned over, his hair messy, but it was Zayn.