Chapter 37: Waiting For It

(A/N: This will be the second time getting into Zayn's POV, I like to keep it at Skyler's POV as you can tell, but I think everyone would like to know what the boys are up to, right? That's what I thought, plus Skyler is passed out...so...yeah...)

Oh Yeah!! I wanted you tell guys something! I am now open to all interviews if you are someone who does them in a book, if you would like to start, inbox me everything, then I'll answer all questions <3

Chapter 37 :D I'm so close to Chapter 40, then 50 omg :D

----------------------------

Zayn's POV

I sat on the couch, which was backstage, we had just finished the concert, I texted Skyler 20 minutes ago, telling her to call me around this time...

"That was a good concert!" Louis high-fived Harry.

"Still hasn't called?" Niall looked at me, noticing how I would look up at them, then stare at my phone, sadly.

"No." I answered, sending another text message to her.

To: Baby Girl <3

The concert is done, went well, miss you like crazy! Please call me! I love you x

- Zayn x

I sent it, remembering how she admired the signatures, but sighed as I wanted her back here with us, as well as Mazelynn.

"I'm sure she's probably sleeping, it's about six hours ahead in time in England." Liam reassured us.

"Liam...it's only 2 p.m. here, only makes it 8 p.m. there, I'm not so sure about this, have you texted Mazelynn?" I told Liam, then turned to Niall, asking him the question.

"I texted her way earlier, she responded." Niall shrugged.

"Can I see?" I asked.

He nodded, digging out his phone of his pocket, then handing it over to me.

I unlocked his phone, going to his messages.

To: Princess <3

Hey Princess, I miss you a lot, hopefully you and Skyler are doing well, Aiden misses you, also, hope the baby is doing fine, love you <3 

Okay, I went to the message that she sent back, it was around the time where Skyler's mum had answered the phone.

From: Princess <3

Miss u 2, doin fine, & ya, luv u 2 heart.

"Niall..." I looked up from the screen.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you actually read the message?" I questioned, standing up.

"Not really, I had to quickly put it away for the concert." Niall shook his head, reading the text.