Chapter 41: Love Expert?

(A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL THE OTHER HOLIDAYS THAT I'M UNAWARE OF!!! SOOO EVERYONE IS WANTING AN UPDATE, WORKING ON IT! I'M SOOO GLAD ALL OF YOU LOVE THIS STORY! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! I REACHED UP TO 100+ FANS, THANK YOU OH SO MUCH!!! I HAVE A FAN ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM FOR CHER LLOYD IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW, IT'S @ULTIMATELLOYD I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU FOLLOW <3 KAY THIS IS GETTING QUITE LONG AND I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DON'T READ MY 'A/N' BUT IF YOU DO, YOU MUST LOVE ME <3 OKAY, STORY TIME!)

Chapter 41 :D (HA I TYPED 14 BY AN ACCIDENT WHILE TYPING THIS!!!! LOL)

-----------------------------------

Skyler's POV

*Recap*

"Your boyfriend." Harry mumbled, not looking me in the eyes anymore.

"Zayn? Zayn Malik?"

"Yes."

"Why?!"

"Because...of what I said."

"What did you say?"

"I- I don't think you heard me, it was nothing." Harry said, hesitantly.

"He just l-" Harry quickly slapped a hand over his mouth, shutting him up.

"Don't say it, not now." Harry whispered to him, but not quiet enough, I can't tell if he was supposed to say it loud for me to hear or not.

What is going on??

"What? Tell me, please?" I had the look of desperation written all over my face, I badly wanted to know what was going on, I've been feeling quite restricted lately with everything going on.

"I'm going to go see Niall, I'm sure he'll want to see Mazelynn soon." Harry excused himself, leaving Louis and I in the room.

"So what did he say that I 'didn't hear?'" I put quotations for 'didn't hear' as in maybe I did hear it, maybe I didn't, but I really wanna know.

"Ermmm...you know, it's not my place...to tell you..." Louis bit his lip, moving his hair some.

"Come on, Lou! It's killing me!"

"Noo."

"Please?"

"No Sky, I can't."

"Louuu."

"Skylerrr."

"Hey Louis, Baby Girl." Zayn walked in, greeting us, but he seemed a little uneasy.

"Zayn, hey, I'm gonna go check on Harry, leave you two be." Louis left the room, sneaky lad, he won't tell me!

"Is Mazzie okay?"

"Erm..."

"Tell me! Please?!" I was scared, what if she was dying, what if she's in a coma, what if- stop it Skyler, pull yourself together!

"Well, the doctor said...the baby is dead...they're getting it out of her now...she's in a lot of pain...but she's going to be fine." Zayn explained, pulling up a chair next to me, brushing strands of my hair away from my eyes. I didn't even notice.