Chapter 6: Confused and a Date?

[A/N: Don't have that much to say, only that I love you readers :)]

Chapter 6 :D

----------------------

Skyler's POV

I stood up, walking over to the window, I'd like to watch the outside sometimes, it was hard enough to get out of the house. I sighed, I'm never going to get over this until my parents get in jail or better yet, try and apologise and leave me alone. That would be lovely.

I felt someone lay their hand on my shoulder, I turned to se Mazzie giving me a weak smile, I gave her a small smile and faced out of the window again.

Now my parents are just somebody that I used to know. (A/N: Gotye anyone? Eh?)

Maybe I need to take a small nap, sleep it off. I just still can't believe they were right in fron of us, it's hard to process in my brain. Gah.

"I'm going to take a nap." I said, quietly, Mazelynn nodded, Niall looked worried. Zayn stood up, hugging me.

"What are you doing, baby girl?" Zayn whispered in my ear.

"I think I'll take a nap, sleep my thoughts away for a bit." I looked up at Zayn after pulling out of the hug.

"I'll come with you." Zayn laced his fingers with mine as we walked to my room, I feel like sleep is the best thing at the moment.

I layed down and covered myself up, Zayn got in and wrapped his arms around me, it felt comforting.

I felt Zayn kiss my head and I think I fell asleep after that.

I got up, Zayn wasn't there, I guess he didn't want to stay there for however long I had slept. I shrugged, walking into the bathroom, it looked messy, did I do this? I looked in the mirror, my make-up had come off, the bruises on my face had shown. Why? Grr.

And now I was out of make-up, great. I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room, I didn't see Mazelynn or Niall, but Zayn was sitting on the couch, watching t.v.

"Hey Zayn." I said, tiredly.

"Hi." He said, kind of rude, well alright. What's with him?

I sat beside him on the couch and saw him pull out a pack of cigarettes.

"Zayn, I thought you said you were going to quit?" I looked at him, worried.

Zayn rolled his eyes, walking out of the flat, I followed behind him.

"Zayn, are you okay?" I asked him, standing right behind him.

"I'm fine." Zayn sighed, lighting a cigarette and smoking.

"Please don't smoke." I begged.

Zayn turned to face me, "I can smoke when I want." He said, frowning.

Then he walked down the stairs leaning on the back of his car.

I followed him and stood in front of him.

"Zayn, what is going on?" I bit my lip.

"What are you talking about?" He looked at me, continued smoking, he looked a little bit more calm.