Chapter 11: Keep It A Secret

(A/N: Don't have much to say, just hope you're enjoying this story<3)

Chapter 11 :D

----------------------------

Skyler's POV

I stood up, walking out of the bedroom and heading past Kyle, he snarled as I walked past him. I can't believe him. I walked out of the door and saw Zayn waiting for me down by his car.

"Zayn!" I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Skyler! Are you cold?" Zayn looked at my jacket and shorts. Wow I should've made it look much more believable.

"Yeah, just on my arms." I lied, laying my face on his chest.

"It's like 88 degrees, but who knows." Zayn shrugged.

"Has Kyle touched you at all?" Zayn was now into everything on Kyle.

"He grabbed my wrist before I texted you, hurt a little, but I'm fine. I told him not to touch me again." I said, crossing my arms.

"Did he tighten his grasp?" Zayn is not going in there, lie Skyler, lie!!

"N-not really." I stumbled, I can't believe I said it that way, good job Skyler...

"Skyler, please tell me." Zayn had his arms around my waist.

"Well, it was a little tight, he thought I was going to call the police." I said, biting my lip.

Zayn grabbed both of my arms, I pulled back with them.

"There's nothing there." I snapped.

"Sky, what's going on?" Zayn watched how I flinched as he grabbed my wrists.

"Please don't, there's nothing there." I said.

"Okay, okay, calm down." Zayn slid his hands down to mine, lacing them together.

I'm generally surprised that he didn't pull the sleeves or make me show him. Phew, I'm glad.

"I don't want to be in the same flat with him." I bit my lip a little harder.

"I don't want you to be either, please stay with me." Zayn begged.

"I'm only staying for two reasons. One: Mazzie. Two: Aiden. I don't want them hurt." I replied, frowning. I want to go, but they're like family, can't leave them behind, especially with a sick psycho like Kyle. He'll get it soon, Mazelynn doesn't realize that's it's up to her to call the police.

"Why couldn't she and Aiden move in with us, leave Kyle?" Zayn asked like this was something easy she could do.

"Zayn, you don't understand, Kyle will always find her, she can't just drop everything, and take Aiden. It's not that simple."

"You have to tell her somehow. I really want you safe, I want to be next to you every minute when he's around." Zayn kissed my forehead.

"I wish you could be too, Kyle wouldn't like that at all." I shook my head, Kyle could kill him for all we know. He could have a gang going on.