Chapter 4: The Scars

(A/N: There will be some dramaaa. Awkwardly singing Author's Note... just excuse this, here's Chapter 4!)

:)

----------------

Skyler's POV

As we were in the car, I gripped my shirt tight, just thinking what would happen during this swimming time. I'll just make an excuse to not swim, like I'm cold...or I don't have a swim suit, orr or or I don't want to swim, rather tan.

Pshh. I don't know what would work. Hopefully they'll buy it and not force me to get it, I would hate that.

"Wow you guys live here?" My mouth was wide open, their house was HUGE! Zayn was now parking and laughing at my reaction.

He reached his hand and pushed my chin up, I blushed.

"This is a big house." Mazzie said.

"Woah!" Aiden smiled.

As we got out of the car, all I could do was look around at the gorgeous house, it was breath taking.

Zayn scared me by getting in front of my vision. I laughed, when I jumped.

"The pool is in the back." He smiled as he grabbed Mazelynn's swim bag.

"Thanks Z." Mazzie said.

"Woo! I'm a Z, you're a M now!" Zayn chuckled as we walked around towards the back.

"YAY! YOU GUYS ARE HERE!" Louis yelled, throwing his hands in the air.

"Woo!" Harry yelled.

"YEAH!" Niall yelled, jumping in the pool, with his clothes on...okay, so I could probably.

When we finally got closer to them, the pool was huge, it was amazing.

I sat down on their pool chairs outside of the pool, Harry sat next to me on the same chair.

"Do you need a place to change into a swim suit?" Harry asked me.

"No..I don't think I'll get in." I replied.

"Why not? You probably look good in a bikini." He winked.

"No thanks." I smiled.

"You still haven't told me why." Harry put his arm around my shoulder.

"I just don't want to at the moment." I said.

"You could go in your clothes if you want." Harry said, getting a little closer.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Harry, leave her alone." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Zayn, I'm just talking to her." Harry said.

I stood up off the chair, letting Harry's arm drop.

"I just don't want to get in." I said.

"Please?" Harry stood up, putting his hands in his pocket. He looks so cute.

"Don't force her Harry." Zayn said, standing next to him.

"Skyler, come here." Mazzie pulled me to the side.

"What?" I asked.

"Why won't you go swimming?" She asked me.

"Because I don't have a swim suit." I replied.