Chapter 2: Backstage

A/N: I've gotten votes on this so far, yay *happy dance* :D This story is not about anyone I know or about me, just letting everyone know, if you didn't. Hope you like this story <3

*********

Skyler's POV

"We almost there?" I asked, like a little kid in the back seat.

"Yeah, that building over there is it." Mazzie said, pointing to it.

Omg! We get to meet One Direction. Breathe Skyler, breathe!!

When Mazelynn parked, we both jumped out, grabbing a backstage pass and running like crazy up to the security.

"We have backstage passes." I said, showing them.

They nodded and let us to the stage area. We walked calmly now, we don't want first impression to be 'crazy chicks, run!' We want them to think of us as nice fans.

We got to backstage area and stood there, watching the boys walk from the hall, getting closer to us.

"Hello ladies." Niall said.

"Hi." Mazzie and I both said.

"How are you girls today?" Liam asked.

"Good." I said.

"Great." Mazzie said.

"Were you two the winners for the backstage passes?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I'm Skyler and this is Mazelynn." I said, smiling.

"Mazelynn? That is a gorgeous name." Niall said, smiling.

Mazzie blushed, "Thanks."

"Have you girls had enough fangirling before you got here today?" Louis winked.

We all laughed.

"Lou, you seem to always decide to ask the same question to people you meet." Zayn said.

They were beautiful, perfection, so nice!

"Well girls, we have to do the show, we'll talk afterwards." Liam waved.

"Bye girls." Louis said, right behind Liam.

"Bye." Harry smiled at me.

"Bye." Niall smiled at Mazzie.

"Bye." Zayn smiled at me.

They were running on stage and the crowd went wild, the cheers were so loud.

Mazelynn was cheering too, then hit me slightly in the stomach pointing at Niall, I winced in pain, it hurts, but she didn't notice. After the pain went away, I cheered too, the boys seemed to noticed, throughout the show, they smiled at us. Mostly Niall, Harry, and Zayn. Liam and Louis got them back to singing.

"You and Niall would be perfect for each other." I said to Mazzie.

"You know what I said about being scared, I don't want him to leave me, plus if he knew I had a child, that would make him not talk to me. I like him and all, but I'm too scared to let another guy into my life." Mazzie looked at me, sad.

"Give it a chance, I really think it could work." I smiled at her.

She thought about it, staring at the boys.

"Look they're coming back, they have to change." I said, to her.

Louis waved.

"Girls like the show so far?" Liam asked.