Chapter 35: Chains

(A/N: Ahhh! I'm so happy! This story is getting closer to 30,000 reads, I love you guys!<333 And I decided to make another update, special fans <3)

Chapter 35....ALREADY?! :D

-----------------------

Skyler's POV

"Honey? Dinner is ready." My mother knocked on the door, then opened it.

"Okay." I nodded, seeing as Mazzie was using my bathroom.

"Where's your friend?" My mother asked, looking around my room as if you could think she was hiding somewhere.

"In the bathroom." I answered, crossing one leg over the other sitting down.

"Okay." She nodded, giving a smile before shutting the door.

"Mazzie? Are you okay?" I knocked on the bathroom door, realizing that she's been in there way too long, and that doesn't seem too right.

"I-I'm...alright." Then I heard her puking through the door, it didn't sound very pleasant., I hate for her to have to go through this again, even when it's not even Niall's baby.

I opened the door, picking her hair up, holding it as she...let her guts out to that baby's satisfaction.

"I hope you'll feel better." I sighed, keeping her hair in my hands, little loose so I wasn't exactly tugging on it.

"It's...just a pregnant thing...I'm fine now." She told me, getting up (which made me let go), and brushing her teeth after getting them out of one of her suit cases.

"Well, dinner's ready, are you hungry?" I raised an eye brow, I mean she puked and all....I don't know if I'd be hungry.

"Duh! Don't ever have to ask me that!!" Mazzie laughed, lightly , finishing up, and walking to the kitchen with me.

"We made tacos." My father told us, setting a plate in front of both of us.

"Yum. Mazeylnn licked her lips, then started chowing down on it.

I giggled, taking a few bites. Wow...they're actually decent from what I remembered...oh yeah, I don't because I never got to eat anything from here!!!

"Why aren't you two eating?" I asked them as they were pouring Pepsi into two glasses, I guess nothing for themselves.

"We already ate, you guys were taking a little bit, and we were starving." My father explained, chuckling some.

"That...would be... my fault." Mazzie slowly raised her hand.

"Why would that be your fault, sweetie?" My mother asked, tilting her head a little to the right.

"I...well...I'm... pregnant..." She admitted, scarfing more food down her throat.

"Oh. Congrats! Maybe that's why you're hungry...really hungry!" They laughed, watching how fast she eats her food, but they really don't even know.

"Uh...well that's how she normally eats...preggos or not." I gave a slow laugh, taking sips of my tacos.

"Oh...haha, hungry girl/pregnant woman." My father winked, then laughed, nodding.