Chapter 10: Can't Go Away

(A/N: I'm backk :D So I went to the Vans Warped Tour Concert Wednesday and it was amazing! A singer from Breathe Carolina stood beside me and bumped me...evem jumped over me, didn't realize it was him until he got back on stage, but it was amazing. Anyways, writing time)

Chapter 10 :D

---------------------------------

Skyler's POV

"WHY WOULD HE DO THIS?!" Mazzie ran around in the flat, it was a complete mess. The couch was torn into pieces with cotton everywhere, chairs were broken in the kitchen with several cups and plates smashed onto the floor, pictures were thrown across the room. 

My eyes were going everywhere, I ran into my room, not even thinking the 'what ifs', like what if Kyle is in here, what if he jumps out, what if he has a gun, or what if he kidnaps us?

I ignored the thought, rushing into my room, it was a mess also. The bed sheets were all wrinkled and piled on the floor, the pillow was in half. feathers everywhere, all of the dressers were completely opened, my laptop was destroyed.

My eyes went bolded, I need my money and grandmother's necklace! I ran around the room, I actually found my grandmother's necklace hidden in the mirror spot that I found a while ago, but I'm looking around in the closet, my clothes were all trashed, no doubt in that.

I turned lights on, searching.

"What are you doing?" Zayn scared me, I wasn't expecting a voice to suddenly hear. I turned to face him, freaking out.

"Woah, what's wrong?" He walked over to me, I felt like I was going to pass out, that was $2,500 that I had. That's a lot of money!!!

Zayn pulled me close to his chest, I was practically panicking at the moment, he felt my body start tensing up.

"H-he stole..my money." I said, looking up at him.

"What money?" Zayn looked confused.

"I had...$2,500..for emergencies..it was hidden." I looked around the room again.

"I'll get you the money back." Zayn said, looking around too.

"How so?" I looked over at him, he is not going to Kyle and getting it!

"Sky, I'm in one of the most famous boy bands, I can give you that money back." Zayn replied.

"No no, please don't, that's very nice of you, but I earned that money, I don't want to take yours." I said, shaking my head, and walking over to him.

"Please let me, your stuff is ruined, your clothes are useless now, and you had money that you need." Zayn said, lacing both of my hands with his.

"No, I can't let you, but you're such a gentleman." I said, smiling.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Mazzie screamed.

Zayn and I ran out of the bedroom and into hers.

Mazelynn's room was messier than the living room and my bedroom added together!! That's bad.

On her wall, spray paint was written saying 'Mazelynn, take me back, or I'll be back!' Oh, he better not. Kyle's so gay.

Her bed was ripped and had a knife sticking into it, okay, that's some serious chizz.