Episode 11

Episode 11: Enters Toga Yagari

In the next morning, Mizuki woke up bright and early. Then Mizuki put on a white shirt with short light blue sleeves, black jacket, and white pants and black boots.

Mizuki then ran out of the Moon Dorm, looking for Zero when she bumps into something or someone.

Mizuki falls on her buttock. “Ow.”

“Are you alright, Miss?”

“Yes, I’m fine, mister-“ Mizuki stop talking as she look up and realize the man is…“Toga Yagari?”

‘So he changes his clothes huh. Nice look though,’ Mizuki thought.

Toga lends Mizuki a hand and Mizuki accept it. Toga helps Mizuki up.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m the substitute teacher.”

“Huh? Seriously? You’re not joking right?”

“Kid, would I joke around?”

Mizuki pouted. “Moe! Stop calling me kid! I’m older than you! You should show me some respect!”

“In human year, you’re still a youngster and a kid to me. And you’re acting like a 5 year old. Deal with it.”

Mizuki growled then realize she was supposed to be doing something. “Hey, do you know where Zero is?”

“Sorry, but no.”

Mizuki sighs. “Right, he’s in class. Guess I’ll wait for him then.”

“I’m sorry, but aren’t you supposed to be inside the Moon Dorm now? Don’t you think you’re waking up a little early?”

“Who made you my father huh? Anyway, Takuma Ichijou must’ve rubbed on me. He’s usually the only early-riser in the Moon Dorm.” Then Mizuki realize that she was keeping Toga from going to class. “Ah, I’m sorry to keep you here. You need to get going.”

“Well then, it was nice meeting you again, squirt.” Toga pat Mizuki on the head like a kid then make his way to school.

“Quit treating me like a kid, will ya!?” Mizuki shouted.

Toga let out a laugh.

Mizuki smiles. “It’s great to see you again, uncle.”

Mizuki was just lying on the grass and end up falling asleep as she recalls the memory of how she and Toga met.

*Flashback*

At the age of 12, Mizuki was just playing with the wolf she saved from the bear-trap a few days ago in the snowy forest, but it wasn’t that cold that day.

The wolf rubs its fur on Mizuki’s face. Mizuki giggles at the contact.

“Stop, that tickles!”

Then the wolf tackle hug Mizuki to the ground.

“Okay, okay, you win!”

Then Mizuki sense a presence, a vampire hunter presence and quickly move the wolf away from her for the bullet to miss its target.