Episode 24

Episode 24: Struggling

Eventually, everybody is on dry land, enjoying the warm sun, blue sky, and beautiful ocean.

A few minutes later of fun time at the ocean, Zero stand up from his seat.

“Ichijo-senpai!” Zero called.

“Yes, Zero?”

“I want to have a word with you.”

Takuma toss the baseball to Mizuki, and walk up to Zero. “Look; if it’s about Mizuki, I understand.”

Zero looked confused. “What? No, it’s not-”

“Then what is it?” Takuma asked.

“…Uh…I…” Zero couldn’t say what was on his mind.

“Zero, I care about Mizuki. I don’t know what happen, but I hope you two make up soon, okay?”

“Huh? Wait, what? What are you-?” Zero was cut off.

Takuma place a hand on Zero’s shoulder, and smile. Then he walks away back to Mizuki. “Mizuki, toss it here!”

“You got it!” Mizuki said.

Mizuki toss the baseball at Takuma, and he tosses it back to her, but got in the way and caught the baseball instead.

“Hey, I was going to catch the ball,” Mizuki said.

“Your point?”

Mizuki reach out her hand towards Zero. “Give it to me,” she demanded for the baseball back.

“I don’t think I will.”

Mizuki tries to get the baseball from Zero, but that only cause him to raise his hand up.

“Argh! Zero! Give it to me!” Mizuki her hand raise up, trying to reach up for the baseball.

Hanabusa step up. “Hey, give Mizuki the ball!”

“And what are you going to do about it, huh, Frosty?”

Hanabusa growled.

“Zero!” Yuki said.

“Alright, alright. But first, you have to ask me nicely for it.”

“Kiryu…” Kaname said.

“No; I got this, big bro,” Mizuki said confidently.

Kaname let out a sigh of defeat.

Mizuki took a deep breath. “Please, Zero, will you give me the ball?” she asked with a cute face.

Zero couldn’t help but blush a bit. He decided to hand back the baseball to Mizuki. “…Here…”

Mizuki happily took the baseball with a smile. “Thank you, Zero.”

After everyone head back to the camp house and change back into casual wear, Zero left to go wander somewhere. Yuki quickly ran off to catch up with Zero, but she lost sight of him as he enters the forest.