Episode 34

Episode 34: Making Their Move

While Shion and Mizuki are fighting werewolves, Kaname and his gang are doing a quick research of Ryuga’s whereabouts.

They didn’t know where Ryuga’s castle is so they went to the library where there are literatures about vampires and vampire hunters from centuries ago. But as they search, they came out with no knowledge of where Ryuga’s castle location.

“There’s nothing here that will lead us to his whereabouts,” Ruka said.

“This is getting us nowhere,” Shiki said as he is giving up.

“Don’t give up just yet, Shiki,” Takuma said.

Suddenly, a brown-hair with an appearance of an early 20 year old man with blue eyes, and in navy blue, yellow, and orange clothes appears before the gang. “Ah, working hard I see.” He has this sort of gentle aura around him.

“We don’t have time for any interruption so you need to go,” Hanabusa said rudely.

“Oh come on, don’t be so rude. I’m here to help.”

“Help?” Yuki said.

“Yes. I’m guessing you’re here searching for information about a vampire, and looking for your friends.”

Kaname walked up to the mysterious man. “Who are you?”

“I’m a friend,” the man replied.

“Who are you?” Kaname asked again with a serious tone.

“I am Takeru Adachi.” The mysterious man smiled. “Are you looking for this?” he asked while lift his hand to head, revealing a book in his grasp.

On the cover, it says, “The Castle of Ryuga Kusanagi”.

Zero walk up to the mysterious man and Kaname. “Where did you get that?”

“I found it,” the mysterious man replied.

Zero was about to reach for the book, but the mysterious man move back his hand out of Zero’s reach.

Zero glare at the mysterious man known as Takeru. “Give it here.”

Takuma intervene. “Now, now. There is no need for violence.”

“I’m pretty sure there’s going to be a fight either way,” Akatsuki mutter under his breath.

“What a bother this is,” Shiki said with a sigh.

“Shiki,” Rima said, presenting pocky to Shiki.

Shiki eat the pocky without a thought.

“Hey, quit being an ass and give us the damn book,” Hanabusa said.

“Tch, tch. You sir, have bad manners.”

“Oh, what do you know?!” Hanabusa was acting like a stubborn little kid.

Yuki walk up to Takeru. “Please give us the book. We’re looking for Shion and Mizuki.”

“Friends of the princess…” Takeru said under his breath.

A confuse expression appears on Zero’s face. “Princess…?”