Episode 15

Episode 15: Sounds Like A Plan

Once Takuma and Mizuki arrive at town, Takuma took Mizuki to breakfast. The host led them to a table, and gives them the menu.

“So, what do you want to eat?”

“Uh…well…” Mizuki look through the menu. “I’ve decided.”

Takuma smiled.

A waiter approaches their table, and asked, “What will it be for today?”

Mizuki decided to have a big breakfast. ”I’ll have the blueberry pancake, hash brown, eggs, bacons, and sausages.”

The waiter writes down the order. Mizuki give the waiter the menu.

The waiter took the menu, and asked Takuma, “And you, sir?”

“I’ll have the same.”

The waiter wrote x2 for all the order. Takuma give the waiter the menu.

The waiter took the menu, and said, “Your breakfast will be ready in a moment.” Then he left.

Takuma couldn’t help but smile heartily at Mizuki.

Mizuki blushed. “What?”

Takuma let out a short chuckle. “It’s nothing.”

“Takuma~” Mizuki whined cutely.

“Okay. For a lady, you sure have an appetite like a boar.”

Mizuki blushed in embarrassment. “S-So…You’re like an otaku.”

“So are you,” Takuma said with a smile.

‘He is right about that,’ Mizuki thought.

Pretty soon, their breakfast came, and they eat.

In class, Zero was surprisingly paying attention to the lecture. Yuki was curious about Zero’s new change of behavior. He was never the kind of person to listen to lecture. He would just fall asleep through the lecture. But today, he was being a good student by not falling asleep.

‘I wonder why Zero is so into the lecture today. He’d never listen to the lecture, he usually just fall asleep through the lecture. Something must’ve happen. But what…?’ Yuki thought.

It’s true that Zero is paying attention to the lecture, but in truth, Zero is trying to distract himself from what he saw that morning. Mizuki with Takuma...

‘Why were they together? Mizuki seems to be having fun with him…’ Zero shook his head. ‘No! I shouldn’t be thinking like this. She rejected me after my confession. I shouldn’t think too hard on it. If Mizuki likes that Ichijo then so be it. It’s not like it’s my problem or anything,’ Zero thought.

Yuki notice Zero’s trouble expression. ‘Zero…’ Yuki thought.

During lunch time, Zero went to the barn and lay on the hay besides White Lily.

‘Why am I so bummed about this?’ Zero thought as he can’t stop thinking about Mizuki.

Sure, Zero likes Mizuki, a lot, but she’s a pureblood, not to mention a Kuran. But she’s not like Kaname. She’s more than just a beast taking on a human form. She was kind and considerate, and only harsh when she has to. And even though she’s like on a princess level, she’s treats everyone equally…even Zero.