Episode 16

Episode 16: Wait…You’re Falling In Love With Me?

After Takuma and Mizuki left, Zero decided to went somewhere else. Zero didn’t want to think about Mizuki at all, but he can’t stop the image of Mizuki entering his head.

Zero tries to erase the image out of his head by shaking his head, or just thinking about something else. But no matter what, the image of Mizuki keep entering his head. But then, when the image of Mizuki being with Takuma enters his mind, it made his a bit angry.

While Zero is wandering around aimlessly, he stops at a play theater.

By chance, Takuma and Mizuki went to the same play theater when they saw Zero.

“Oh! Zero!” Takuma called out.

“Oh, you’re here,” Zero didn’t sound happy to see Takuma, but he tries to hide it. Zero look at Mizuki, and said, “Mizuki.”

“Zero,” Mizuki said.

Takuma seems confuse, wondering what happen to them to act like that, like they’re not sure what to say to each other and feel awkward around each other.

‘Hm…Maybe something must’ve happen to them…Could it be why Mizuki was such in a bad mood this morning?’ Takuma thought. Takuma smiled, and said, “Anyway, are you here for the play?”

“Ah, well…yes, yes I am.”

“You’re skipping classes because you want to see the play?” Mizuki asked.

“Yeah; I’m interested in the…” Zero look at the play’s poster, and said, ”You’re The Only One For Me.”

“I see; Mizuki and I came to see the play too.”

“Oh…”

“How about we go in? The play is about to start.”

They went in, bought tickets then went to find a seat. The seating ended up being: Zero, Takuma, and Mizuki.

Zero was hoping that he gets to sit next to Mizuki, but that wasn’t happening.

The play starts. The play was about two guy best friends falling in love with their girl best friend. The guy is sometimes rude and harsh, but he’s also considerate and can be kind when he wants to, isn’t aware of his own feelings, and always care a lot about his girl best friend; the other guy is a gentleman, kind, loyal, knows how to let his feelings out, and always treat girls with respect especially his girl best friend. The two guys are also handsome. The girl best friend loves them both, but she only loves one of them as a lover and as a best friend.

While the play continues, Mizuki was having fun quietly chatting with Takuma. Zero look at them, at Mizuki. Mizuki was into the play until she sense Zero, staring at her.

Mizuki look at Zero; Zero quickly look away to avoid Mizuki’s eye contact. Mizuki was curious, but then decided to forget about it.

After one hour later, the play is finally over. Everybody went outside.

“Wanna go get something to eat or drink before we head back?” Takuma asked Mizuki.

“Hm…Let’s go to the café,” Mizuki replied.